Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 you know you've watched too much tron when...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
EXODUS
User

RE: you know you've watched too much tron when...

on Thursday, March, 06, 2014 7:29 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:When you get extremely excited about writing your very first real program, even though it's only a simple quadratic formula function for your graphing calculator. Her name is Quad, and when I plug in the values for 'A', 'B', and 'C', and she gives me the answer.
I know I've mentioned this before on here, but I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one to give my programs and devices anamorphic 'human' qualities.

When I brought my new MP3 Player a few years ago and was loading the software it asked me to name my device, which made me smile.
So now I've got an MP3 Player called SLIGO, and my laptops called HUDSON.

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, March, 08, 2014 5:38 AM
When you watch The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, and notice that SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
1) the target holograms Katniss shoots at during her archery practice dissolve into cubes when hit, and 2) the Peacekeepers' uniforms look a lot like Beck/Tron's white outfit from Uprising(without the circuits and disks, of course). Their helmets look almost exactly like Beck's 'Renegade' helmet.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

LucrataNexarii
User

on Sunday, March, 09, 2014 9:28 PM
Yes, and yes! I can attest to the same thoughts, ShadowSpark.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

KingJ.exe
User

on Thursday, March, 13, 2014 5:15 PM
YKYWTMTW: Every time you start typing something that starts with "T" you have to backspace a RON before you can actually type the word.

And you continually write New Yori instead of New York.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, March, 13, 2014 6:23 PM
KingJ.exe Wrote:YKYWTMTW: Every time you start typing something that starts with "T" you have to backspace a RON before you can actually type the word.

My autocomplete on Word, FireFox, and a lot of other programs does that. 'Tron' is the first on the suggestion list for anything that starts with 't'.

YKYWTMTW: the web addresses for Tron-Sector, Disney's Tron Uprising page, and other Tron sites are the first things on the suggestion list for your internet browser when you type in 't', 'd', and most other letters.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, March, 14, 2014 1:00 AM
When you have a vivid dream in which you hear that a second season of Tron Uprising will start on March 24th, and are then EXTREMELY disappointed when you wake up. I actually cried when I realized it was just a dream. (I have no idea why my mind decided on that particular date. I can't think of any reason March 24th is important.)

Tron Lives!

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, March, 14, 2014 5:56 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:When you have a vivid dream in which you hear that a second season of Tron Uprising will start on March 24th, and are then EXTREMELY disappointed when you wake up. I actually cried when I realized it was just a dream. (I have no idea why my mind decided on that particular date. I can't think of any reason March 24th is important.)

Ten days from now? I dunno. I've been having dreams lately where there will be some random math equation thrown out and solved in the dream, and it will be correct. And they aren't intuitive ones like 2 + 2 or anything, they're generally more random like 68 *19 or something, and the answer in the dream is always correct despite that being a math problem I am totally incapable of doing without a calculator.

Just really weird when someone in a dream says "68 times 19? That's 1292" Then you suddenly wake up for some reason, punch it into your phone, and see that it's correct.

As far as Tron dreams go, I haven't had any lately. Really want to go back through Uprising again soon, though.

EDIT: Uh.. look at the date of the first post in this thread.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, March, 14, 2014 7:11 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:EDIT: Uh.. look at the date of the first post in this thread.

*goes to look* Huh, I didn't notice that. Maybe that's why. Still.

YKYWTMTW: You happily lend your Tron and Tron Legacy DVDs to a young neighbor in order to help foster a love for Tron in the next generation. (Users, I can actually talk about the next generation as a present thing, as opposed to something in the nebulous future. O_o I'm 21, and I'm still slightly freaked about that.)

Tron Lives!

Kat
User

on Friday, March, 14, 2014 11:21 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote: (Users, I can actually talk about the next generation as a present thing, as opposed to something in the nebulous future. O_o I'm 21, and I'm still slightly freaked about that.)

Heh. I realized the other day that technically, I'm old enough to be a grandmother. *headdesk*order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

GridBugs2
User

on Saturday, March, 15, 2014 11:16 PM
Kat Wrote:Heh. I realized the other day that technically, I'm old enough to be a grandmother. *headdesk*
Headdesk. The EXTREME facepalm.

YKYWTMTW: You try to make a TRON: Legacy game, then ragequit because you can't get the graphics right.
Stupid buildings!

When you think about modding Pole Position because of the original Recognizer-esque control layout.

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, April, 16, 2014 2:11 AM
YKYWTMTW: You're upset because all your Tron themed clothing is in the wash, meaning you have nothing to wear for a selfie pic to post under the twitter tag #TronTuesday. I have to wait until next week. Sigh.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Wednesday, April, 16, 2014 3:25 AM
... I saw the white light of the moon being slowly eaten away by shadow and darkness during the full lunar eclipse, and likened the later rusty shades of orange to Rinzler.

Thus, the Blood Moon instead became 'The Time of Rinzler.'

... I also switched my attire and wore my TRON '82 shirt outside in the cold.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

typicaltronname
User

on Wednesday, April, 16, 2014 3:00 PM
talking about physics you say "Elementary physics. A beam of energy can always be diverted."

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, April, 18, 2014 9:01 PM
YKYWTMTW: You wonder if the original idea for the weapon/defense function of the identity disk came from Captain America's shield.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

CardioFunk
User

on Monday, April, 28, 2014 7:28 AM
When you're ears perk up to the word "Prom" then become quickly disappointed.

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, April, 28, 2014 11:55 PM
YKYWTMTW: You happily spend the two hours it takes to enter the code for the genuine LIGHTCYCLE game program for your TI-84+ Graphing Calculator. Check it out: http://tibasicdev.wikidot.com/light-cycleswhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

clu1234
User

on Tuesday, April, 29, 2014 10:00 PM
Yeah. I did that before. Which was weird :P

EXODUS
User

on Monday, June, 09, 2014 7:43 AM
I like watching the music video channels on Sky television whenever I can.

I was watching one the other day, and all of a sudden they started playing Burn It Down by Linkin Park.
This made me smile because it reminded me of those Tron: Uprising fan videos that are on Youtube with this song, using clips from the show.

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, November, 26, 2014 4:41 PM
YKYWTMTW: You're watching Star Wars Rebels, and you just happen to notice the bad guy (The Inquisitor) carries his lightsaber on his back like an Identity Disk. See:

He also likes to throw it a lot.

Tron Lives!

MCPcomputer
User

on Saturday, November, 29, 2014 9:03 PM

I watched to much tron!

My first program is about Kevin Flynn...
and my first game will be 80s and Tron like..

My very 1st program Flynn Lives

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 you know you've watched too much tron when...