TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 World Record

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Auric
Sector Creator

World Record

on Monday, April, 21, 2008 3:17 PM
Though I have no official confirmation, I'm betting Donald Hayes will be making an attempt to reclaim Tron world record at the FunSpot tournament at the end of May... show him your support here!

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

Re: World Record

on Monday, April, 21, 2008 4:49 PM
Good luck with reclaiming the world record in TRON Arcade, Donald Hayes!

May your circuits glow bright with the energy needed to defeat the MCP (and all other scores) on the game grid!

Auric - I hope you'll bring us some exclusive footage of him breaking the record.

Traahn
User

on Monday, April, 21, 2008 8:25 PM
Best of luck! However, I'm a bit torn because a former Tron-sectorite has the current record! Who to vote for? Oh well, I want them both to win.

Every tower is lighting up for this moment...

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

CalvinSpiff II
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2008 10:59 AM
Good luck to Donald!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm coming for you, people! You thought you'd defeated me, but I'm still here! I will kill you all! MWAHAHAH *cough wheeze* HAHAHA *hack cough* argh.

Cam_the_Man
User

on Wednesday, April, 23, 2008 5:23 PM

Good luck! Adn good luck to the brave soul that will eventually challenge the possibly-beaten high score!

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

dctron
User

on Thursday, May, 15, 2008 11:23 PM
Hello again everyone at Tron Sector.
I have not posted in a good while although I have come to visit from time to time.

I have not played Tron for a few months, but I have been itching to play again. I was just waiting for the right moment (Of course family and other things took precedence).

I will not be attending Funspot this year, but I could try to make an attempt during the tournament weekend.

This is one record that I do not intend to give up and will do everything I can to get it back if it does get beaten.

Good Luck Donald in your next record attempts.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Tron WR 14,007,645

Qix77
User

on Friday, May, 16, 2008 2:54 PM
Good luck guys.. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 World Record