TRON: LEGACY 
 TR2N trailer in 1080p.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 8 PagesNextLast
Oniell Ford
User

Re: TR2N trailer in 1080p.

on Friday, July, 24, 2009 5:51 PM
I'm able to download it onto my Computer and my iPod without any problems.

Mr.Sinistar was having the same problem.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

My username on TRON 2.0 is VWrath.User
If you want to play, PM me on this site or contact me on Steam.

"Tron is the jesus of breakfast cerials" - Ticklemetastic (A TRON fan on Steam)

SuperScooby
User

on Friday, July, 24, 2009 5:51 PM
Logansneo Wrote:Anybody able to download the 1080p or 720p HD file without Quicktime Pro? I can watch it in the browser but would much rather save it to disc and run it with VLC. Any ideas?

I was kind of wondering the same thing, because, I know it's possible to get them out of your IE or Firefox temp file locations, however, I was so excited after waiting a year for the trailer that I just payed the $29 and started the d/l's, plus there is quite a bit other features I can use from Pro.

After which of course, I then saw a link on YouTube that was interesting, however, I do not think we can post those links here so I won't.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

laphtiya
User

on Sunday, July, 26, 2009 2:53 PM
Just watched the trailer I think I wee'd a lil

Can't wait, in fact I am going to have another dose of Tron

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, July, 26, 2009 4:18 PM
Damn, you got ripped off. You can right click on the file to "save as" o_o

(ignore that picture that says Naked Raiden. It's a screenshot from Metal Gear Solid 2. :P I saved it to desktop because my MGS pictures folder is somehow broken when downloading to it.)

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

FusionAddict
User

on Sunday, July, 26, 2009 4:53 PM
Some people (like myself) weren't able to save the file by right-clicking the links on the Flynn Lives page...it would download a few kilobytes then die.

Here are right-clickable links to the files. These should work.

iPod/iPhone Version:
http://wdmp.rd.llnwd.net/wdsmp/TRON/VFXConcept/Grid_VFX_ConceptTest_iPod.m4v.zip
Standard Def Version:
http://wdmp-7.vo.llnwd.net/d1/wdsmp/TRON/VFXConcept/Grid_VFX_ConceptTest_480.mov
720p HD Version:
http://wdmp-7.vo.llnwd.net/d1/wdsmp/TRON/VFXConcept/Grid_VFX_ConceptTest_720.mov
1080p HD Version:
http://wdmp-7.vo.llnwd.net/d1/wdsmp/TRON/VFXConcept/Grid_VFX_ConceptTest_1080.mov

The Clu abides, man...

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, July, 26, 2009 5:26 PM
Ew, really?

I didn't have that problem, but I really hate the idea of having to upgrade to quicktime pro just to download a trailer. I don't like having to pay extra just to get one thing once.

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Jademz
User

on Sunday, July, 26, 2009 5:45 PM
Yeah I couldn't download it either by "save link as" so I used Flashgot (flashgot.net) downloaded the links on the whole page that worked, which was about 8 files. Then I got the 1080p version from Tronfaq a few pages back in this thread.

Rahyuht
User

on Sunday, July, 26, 2009 5:51 PM
I'm just glad a HD version Is out!I didn't realize It until I logged on today.Makes the CAM look like well

I shared all the Info I had to everyone I know lol

FusionAddict
User

on Sunday, July, 26, 2009 6:04 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:Ew, really?

I didn't have that problem

Probably because you're using Firefox.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

The Clu abides, man...

SuperScooby
User

on Sunday, July, 26, 2009 9:26 PM
FusionAddict Wrote:Some people (like myself) weren't able to save the file by right-clicking the links on the Flynn Lives page...it would download a few kilobytes then die.

This is exactly what I had experienced as well, so in haste I just got Pro which I needed anyway for a project. I kept getting those darn 1k files and tried Win7\Win2k\WinXp boxes, nothing but the 1k files on each at the time and they didn't show up in IE\firefox caches.

The new links that fusion posted work great though. Thanks.

Traahn
User

on Sunday, July, 26, 2009 9:50 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:

Traahn Wrote:Traahn Wrote:
In this life, we are either kings or pawns; emperors or fools.
You've lost me. I think I might know what you're trying to say, but I'm not sure. Care to elaborate?
Part of me just wondered if Disney brass has been a puppet master this whole time. Playing the king, while we (or the hooligan who took the cell phone video last year) played the pawns; all of us being fools for playing their game and not realizing it for a year+. And maybe it wasn't a random hooligan... maybe it was a Disney-employee starting the viral campaign a year ago. Again making Disney the king, and us pawns.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, July, 26, 2009 10:26 PM
Daddyo Wrote:
TronFAQ Wrote:Kudos to Disney...
I never thought I'd hear you say that

ACCOUNT HAX

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Daddyo
User

on Sunday, July, 26, 2009 10:57 PM
hahaha just kidding TForder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, July, 27, 2009 12:05 PM

Daddyo Wrote:I never thought I'd hear you say that

Well, Flynn's Arcade has to be the most awesome marketing stunt that's ever been done. I don't think anyone is going top this one for years.

Then they (finally!) released the trailer in high definition, on top of that.

These are really smart moves. So I congratulate them on a job well done. So far!

Now let's just see if the TRON Legacy game gets treated better, this time around. Or if they screw up a second time. (Again, TRON 2.0 itself was pretty much fantastic. It was the support for TRON 2.0 from Disney, right from the start, that sucked.)

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Daddyo
User

on Monday, July, 27, 2009 1:46 PM
Ya just seeing what they did in that trailer with the translucent multilevels and spiral tracks and if were done in a videogame would be very nice. If they make another LC, they gotta have a screen that's partitioned up into views so you get an effective 360ish view.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

SuperScooby
User

on Wednesday, July, 29, 2009 12:01 AM
Hey, not sure if anyone noticed this yet or not, but now the 1080 trailer (and the other formats) are officially up on Apple's website!

Looks nice seeing it there:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/tronlegacy/
Check it out.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, July, 29, 2009 12:33 AM

I was wondering when Apple would get around to that. Ever since Disney bought Pixar, they've had close ties with Apple. Since Steve Jobs runs both Apple and Pixar. And he's now a member of the Disney board.

Disney trailers are always guaranteed to show up on Apple's trailer site.

SuperScooby
User

on Wednesday, July, 29, 2009 6:58 AM

You know, I just finished a scientific analysis of the trailers on Apple's website, however, I think the Tron Legacy trailers on Apple's sight may be inferior to the ones linked here.

The reason is because the ones linked here are larger in filesizes.

For instance, the 1080p trailer on Apple's site is only 206MB and the 1080p trailer on this site is 244MB. The 720p trailer is also much less in size on Apple's site.

Has anyone done a comparison of Apple's trailers compared to the ones here? If so, what are your findings?

Traahn
User

on Wednesday, July, 29, 2009 11:19 AM
I wish my PS3 could show Quicktime movies so I can watch the 1080 version of the trailer on a TV screen that's bigger than my computer monitor. If I try to watch it on my PC, it is quite a bit larger than my screen. Good 'ole Playstation 3 browser... long way to go before it's like IE or other browsers.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, July, 29, 2009 1:23 PM

SuperScooby Wrote:Has anyone done a comparison of Apple's trailers compared to the ones here? If so, what are your findings?
I only compared the 1080p versions, but the smaller size of the Apple version of the trailer was an immediate tip-off that theirs is actually a lower quality version.

And I've confirmed that by doing a comparison. The Apple version has a lower bitrate for both video and audio.

Flynn Lives 1080p trailer:
1920x800, 24fps, VC-1 video codec, ~11000kbps bitrate
AAC audio codec, 48000Hz, 256kbps stereo

Apple 1080p trailer:
1920x800, 24fps, VC-1 video codec, ~9700kbps bitrate
AAC audio codec, 44000Hz, 96kbps stereo

So in other words, skip the Apple version and download the Flynn Lives version instead. It's higher quality. There may not be much of a difference that's visible or audible, but why settle for less.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 8 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 TR2N trailer in 1080p.