TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 virginia beach flippers

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
achilles
User

virginia beach flippers

on Tuesday, August, 19, 2008 9:32 AM
anyone in va know what happened to the tron machines they had at the oceanfront flipper mccoys? they had both until sometime this year - they got rid of disc of tron and then, just recently, the original...where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineabortion pills abortion pill abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online buy abortion pills online pill for abortion online

Fugitoid
User

Re: virginia beach flippers

on Monday, September, 22, 2008 9:48 PM
I havent been in flippers in many moons. Personally I would say more than likely sold it to a collector. Those Tron arcades are sought after, maybe not as much as Pac-Man..but they were the most beautiful looking machines, and still are in my opinion.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

isMetaClass
User

on Monday, September, 22, 2008 10:20 PM
Fugitoid Wrote:I havent been in flippers in many moons. Personally I would say more than likely sold it to a collector. Those Tron arcades are sought after, maybe not as much as Pac-Man..but they were the most beautiful looking machines, and still are in my opinion.

and they're FUN to play!

just like all those times at where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Legion Of The Disney-raised, proud member

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, September, 22, 2008 11:43 PM
There's an arcade in my town that has a TRON machine. Here's me playing it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QraKD_4Hako
Best game ever. And that cabinet's in really good condition, too. Unfortunately, last time I played it, some lights were burnt out (particularly the MCP backdrop and some front cabinet lights).where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 virginia beach flippers