Other Games 
 Side Project...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TRON.dll
User

Side Project...

on Sunday, September, 21, 2008 12:29 AM
I'm away from my PC with GM7 registered on it, all I've got right now is GM6 Unregistered. I'm really bored. This is the result:

STORYLINE:
You are Super1337. A new member on Tron-Sector. Like everyone else here, he loves TRON. However, a new enemy is threatening to destroy Tron-Sector, and Auric has called Super1337 to his I/O tower because Super1337 is the only member who can defeat this evil force.

Who's happy?

Oh, and because he has 1337 haxing skillzz (hence the name Super1337), you will be able to utilize regular User Powers and "Advanced" User Powers. However, "Advanced" User Powers require haxing, which angers admins, members, and site staff. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

Re: Side Project...

on Sunday, September, 21, 2008 2:37 PM
Does Super1337 talk like Master Chief in Arby 'n the Chief?

I R TEH GUY KLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLOLwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, September, 21, 2008 5:38 PM
Mr. Sinistar Wrote:I R TEH GUY KLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLOL

You're actually an NPC...

Here's all of the characters I've got so far:

TronFAQ
TheReelTodd
DaveTron
Auric
Sketch
Qix77
Death_Program
Cam_the_Man
Compucore
jMaynard
TRON.dll
Mr. Sinistar
Mutoid Man

I was really, really, REALLY bored, so I was just looking at random forum posts and got some names, and chose digicons to go along with them. All of the sprites are digicons, btw.

Anyone else wanna be in it? order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

PSN - TRON-dll

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Sunday, September, 21, 2008 5:54 PM
Haaaaaa!

TRON-Sector.com the Game!

Man - I WISH I actually had enough time in my day to get bored. Too many things to do.. never enough time.

Seems like your boredom is fueling your creative side. That's a good thing.

This seems interesting. I hope you remain bored enough to finish it.

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, September, 21, 2008 6:07 PM
TheReelTodd Wrote:Haaaaaa!

TRON-Sector.com the Game!

Man - I WISH I actually had enough time in my day to get bored. Too many things to do.. never enough time.

Seems like your boredom is fueling your creative side. That's a good thing.

This seems interesting. I hope you remain bored enough to finish it.

I wouldn't expect it to get too far until I finish S.T.E.A.L.T.H., I'm just kinda working on it on the side. It's like a side dish when you're making dinner, you're mainly working on the main dish, but your also working on the side dish, just not as much.

Horrible simile. Yes.

PSN - TRON-dll

Compucore
User

on Monday, September, 22, 2008 5:15 PM
I say go for it if you have the time in programming it. And if you need some voice overs for our characters for ya. It's all in fun right?

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Cam_the_Man
User

on Monday, September, 22, 2008 6:30 PM

Finally I'm ina gmae
I'd be wiling to do voice over but I discovered that my recordeed voice sounds way different that what I soundlike in real life.

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Monday, September, 22, 2008 6:36 PM
Cam_the_Man Wrote:I'd be wiling to do voice over but I discovered that my recordeed voice sounds way different that what I soundlike in real life.

Actually, your recorded voice sounds very much like your voice does in person. It only sounds different to you because when you're speaking, you hear your own voice through your own head in addition to the audio waves that make it to your ears indirectly.

Most people find their own voice different sounding when recorded and played back. To other people however, the recording sounds very much like the person did live because they hear the audio from a completely external source both times... if that makes any sense.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, September, 22, 2008 6:46 PM
No voice overs for this game. Just text boxes.

However, I could use some help coming up with what to write in the textboxes. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

PSN - TRON-dll

Qix77
User

on Monday, September, 22, 2008 8:21 PM
Cool.. Love to see it when your done.. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games 
 Side Project...