TRON: LEGACY 
 new TR2N picture

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Jademz
User

Re: new TR2N picture

on Thursday, October, 02, 2008 10:56 PM
I thought Transformer fans in the 80s were fruitloops, but I was near the inner circle.. but then it was nothing but plastic GIjoes VS everything to me. You don't want to be beat up by a mad Transformer or marvel comic hero..

yes, and smurfs.. to the mud hole, snakes high bicycle ramps, and .... gi joes w/ bottlerockets. but I wasn't fooled. I wanted MS-DOS games, nothing would change my mind... I had to have real stuff.. ?? hehe nvm I had access to a car, and I will destroy...

Back to the discussion. everything Tron is subtle. you can't make things like the programmers.
So when you're just streamlining a Tron theme, I think - look at the process that made people think this, and is their art a great idea..

Tron rules.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, October, 03, 2008 8:27 PM
Hey, I like the movie Transformers' design. :P

I loved watching how the machine parts moved to create completely different looks. Just that awesome.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Jademz
User

on Friday, October, 03, 2008 10:38 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:Hey, I like the movie Transformers' design. :P

I loved watching how the machine parts moved to create completely different looks. Just that awesome.

yeah, maybe I was being too harsh, on Transformer fans.. I loved the movie, I sorta liked the cartoons, back then I liked the comics, toys, and stuff.. but the cartoons seemed a bit too cliche to me as a child. hehe..

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

xalener
User

on Sunday, October, 05, 2008 11:29 AM
I actually like the design a lot.

But.....I guess Robert Downey Jr. was chosen to play this particular character?

Alan: I was paged last night. Came from your dad's arcade
sam: So?
Alan: the number's been disconnected for 20 years!
Sam: THEN WHO WAS PAGER

Jademz
User

on Sunday, October, 05, 2008 3:01 PM
xalener Wrote:I actually like the design a lot.

But.....I guess Robert Downey Jr. was chosen to play this particular character?

Yes, that's him, Iron-Node.

jk.

pathfinder
User

on Sunday, October, 12, 2008 11:30 AM
bluy20203 Wrote:I found this and i was hoping someone could tel me if this is TR2N work:

I know that picture, its from here,

http://falarsimons.deviantart.com/gallery/#_featured--2

New guy btw
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, October, 12, 2008 11:46 AM

Welcome to Tron-Sector, pathfinder!

Thanks for that tip. I was wondering where the image originally came from, and exactly who made it.

I see there's another picture there for some TR2N concept art, that we haven't seen before.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Sunday, October, 12, 2008 2:54 PM
pathfinder Wrote:I know that picture, its from here,

http://falarsimons.deviantart.com/gallery/#_featured--2

New guy btw

Greetings, pathfinder and welcome to TRON-Sector!

Thanks for chiming in with your info on the TRON concept artwork. Glad you found your way here.

A couple of threads you may want to hit are:

What's with your name?

And...

Don't forget to PING in every time you have yourself Another dose of TRON

I think you'll enjoy your time here at The Sector

TronFAQ Wrote:I see there's another picture there for some TR2N concept art, that we haven't seen before.

I really like that light cycle. I like how it's a direct update on the original in-film design. I always loved how light cycles were enclosed cycles, with the driver completely enclosed within the outer shell of it. I know that was not their original concept, but I'm glad that is what was used. The front wheel's contact surface almost looks like an energy wheel partially closed within the outer wheel shell, that resembles the original cycle wheel. That, or perhaps it's just that it's a glowing (energy?) wheel kind of thing. Dig it though.

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, October, 12, 2008 6:05 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:

Welcome to Tron-Sector, pathfinder!

Thanks for that tip. I was wondering where the image originally came from, and exactly who made it.

I see there's another picture there for some TR2N concept art, that we haven't seen before.

Hmm, seems like the whole movie concept was originally supposed to be overdone circuitry, hehe.

I really like the teaser's art style. Very awesome. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Alan 1
User

on Monday, October, 13, 2008 1:43 AM
I watched the trailer and thought it didnt fell tron like

"like the man said, no problems only solutions" - Kevin Flynn

pathfinder
User

on Monday, October, 13, 2008 4:49 AM
Cheers Tron, TheReelTodd,

The artist was trying to design an image to be used in the new Tr2n movie, but he was late on his entry,

shame really, the bike may be a bit un-orginal
but that humaniod figure is a very strong image, which I like (if you go to the link I gave you can also check out his other stuff, the Nemo stuff is impressive,)

My name around the net tends to be PathfinderAP
But just Pathfinder when I can get away with it, lol
the AP are just my initials

The Pathfinder name was because I don't tend not to stick to trodden ground, I like to push the envolope find new ground, new ways, and delivering links LOL,

Its not just philosophical but practical
(I'll repost this explanation in an other thread if needed)

I think the look of the new movie could be based on the point that the characters are not "programs" as such, but live users playing a VR video game

This is just my guess, it may be wrong,

But remember Flynn was a Game Desginer, so it seems to only make sense that he would use his experiences to build a new game, and with a world of VR what a game that would be...

I hope to be helpful here, and bring you content you may never had seen before,

RenegadeProgram
User

on Monday, October, 13, 2008 11:09 AM
TronFAQ Wrote:

Overmind Wrote:Looks like they have digitized Venom..
And that's exactly why I'm glad it won't be used in the film.

No offense to the artist. He's obviously very talented. But I don't want to see a wannabe Venom/Spawn rip-off in a Tron film.

I also say no offense to the artist, but to me, it looks like one of the creatures from Silent Hill was digitized by the ENCOM laser. That would be one heck of a crossover: Silent Hill meets TRON.

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Jazz Ad
User

on Tuesday, October, 14, 2008 2:16 PM
deadly_cookie Wrote:Wayy to choatic.. Tron is about minimalism.
It was minimalist in 1980s because computers couldn't generate more.
I'd like TR2N to display glows of course but also a lot of colors and strange textures, reflecting computers from the 2000s.
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

lurkinghorror
User

on Tuesday, October, 14, 2008 4:32 PM
pathfinder Wrote:C
The artist was trying to design an image to be used in the new Tr2n movie, but he was late on his entry,

No... the image in question was uploaded November 2007. It was probably produced long before that date.

pathfinder
User

on Wednesday, October, 15, 2008 11:51 AM
lurkinghorror Wrote:
pathfinder Wrote:C

No... the image in question was uploaded November 2007. It was probably produced long before that date.

No, go to the site, the artist stated what I said,

He was late, but didn't find out till after

bluy20203
User

on Friday, July, 10, 2009 10:58 PM
http://lineweights.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/tron1vstron2.jpg
i found a better version, well to me it looks better :P

Compucore
User

on Saturday, July, 11, 2009 2:11 PM
That's my lil tux-o-tron. whaup tuxy.

Lol

bluy20203 Wrote:i hope in TR2N there will be scenes were u see more then the insides of computers, or even just conscripts and other programs

i hope u see stuff like this penguin!

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

lurkinghorror
User

on Saturday, July, 11, 2009 2:48 PM
bluy20203 Wrote:http://lineweights.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/tron1vstron2.jpg
i found a better version, well to me it looks better :P

As near as I can tell, the version you link to is someone tracing the original artists work and claiming credit.

xalener
User

on Tuesday, July, 14, 2009 10:54 PM
I like his lightcycle design though.

As for they actual guy....I'd have to see it in motion to be honest. It's got potential.

Alan: I was paged last night. Came from your dad's arcade
sam: So?
Alan: the number's been disconnected for 20 years!
Sam: THEN WHO WAS PAGER

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 new TR2N picture