Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 Editing game levels

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
neo1970
User

Editing game levels

on Saturday, November, 01, 2008 6:26 AM
Good morning. I have 2 questions please.
1) I would like to know if there is a cheat code or something, that I can use to turn off the Finders within the game, and

2) I would also like to know if I can edit the 'Power Router' level, so I can walk all the way across to the 3 communication bits, without falling from the moving 'bridge'

Note: The cheat code - mpclip, for no clipping, does not work. Thanks!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: Editing game levels

on Saturday, November, 01, 2008 7:57 PM

neo1970 Wrote:1) I would like to know if there is a cheat code or something, that I can use to turn off the Finders within the game
Nope.

2) I would also like to know if I can edit the 'Power Router' level, so I can walk all the way across to the 3 communication bits, without falling from the moving 'bridge'
We were never given the source files to the maps, in a form that we can edit. So the answer is no here, as well.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

neo1970
User

on Saturday, November, 01, 2008 8:22 PM
Thanks for the quick reply, I am going to check out the Tron 2.0 Level Editor to see what I can come up with...

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, November, 01, 2008 9:04 PM

neo1970 Wrote:Thanks for the quick reply, I am going to check out the Tron 2.0 Level Editor to see what I can come up with...
Sorry, you can't do it that way. I admire your persistence, though. Good luck with your efforts.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Saturday, November, 01, 2008 9:07 PM
neo1970 Wrote:Good morning. I have 2 questions please...

Greetings, neo1970 and welcome to TRON-Sector!

Our resident TRON 2.0 expert, TronFAQ, has already given you the skinny on your points.

Honestly, I don't think you'll need a cheat code to get past the finders in the game... unless you're trying to get through the game faster than a overclocked light cycle.

The moving bridge thing wasn't so bad either. I fell off a few times too, but that's what the quick save is there for. My timing isn't that good either, so I relied heavily on the quick save to get past things like that (that require good timing and precision jumping/moving).

I'm not sure you'll find much in the level editor that the TRON 2.0 modding community hasn't already found, but if you do be sure to chime in.

A couple of threads you may want to hit are:

What's with your name?

And...

Don't forget to PING in every time you have yourself Another dose of TRON

I think you'll enjoy your time here at The Sector

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

neo1970
User

on Wednesday, December, 17, 2008 5:08 PM
Been awhile since I have posted here... I did come up with a few interesting things using the Frhed HEX editor on the quick.sav file. 1st and foremost; Backup the original( I just copied the entire 'Single Player' directory to my backup disk. I was able to modify Subroutines within the Archive Bins, and give myself Gold stuff. I also created a MOD file that gives you 5 build points, instead of the usual 3; works NEAT! I do want to find out how I can add items to an archive bin (ie: permissions) Please let me know, and I will try to upload my buildnote update. ( You will need to have REZ handler for it ) Take care!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 Editing game levels