Fan Fiction & Art 
 I MAEKS FANFIC

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TRON.dll
User

I MAEKS FANFIC

on Sunday, November, 09, 2008 10:37 PM
I'm gonna write a TRON fanfic that looks like something Peter Chimera or Squirrelking would wright, kinda like Half Life: Full Life Consequences or the like. Here goes:

-----------------------

TRON - FIGHT OF COMPUTR
Created by TRON.dll

CHAPTER ONE: IN THE JAIL PLACE

Tron was a computr persun. He was in computer to explode big scary red circle guy cald mcp. mcp wus mean and made all comuter peeple sad. "I fight for users!" said tron really loud and then evil red guy comes over and said to tron "there are no users they arent real you go to race bikes that leavve walls behind now" and so they went to jail place were they find other computer people but they wer sad too. "What am I do here?" sed tron to tother computer person in jail place "we race bikes and throw shiny frisbees" said the other computer guy but gard guy poke at tron with poll that make sound and said "go" and tron did.

CHAPTER TWO: RACING TEH BIKES

THey were in room. Tron was blue and other guys were to but not red guys across room becus they wer red and not blue. Then there was a SHWOOM SHWOOM sound and they wernt ther anymoar but instead on big square plase with grid on floor. Then, out of nowere sticks came and make sound. The blue guys and red guys grabbed them and the bikes came out of nowere but they were in them now so they started going. THey went reely faster like speed of sound and almost hit other bike but they turn reely fast like corner of squar shape box and they not hit eachoter. They race and race but then one bike hit wall and ther is big crack like on my kitchen but bigger. The blu guys excaped out of there realy faster tahn big giant evil ship that stomp at exit.

CHAPTER THREE: THE EXPCAPED

The three blue guys left the big square place and drove into big tunnel were mor gian t ships come and try to get them but they run into wall insted. Then evil red guy yells at other guy to get them but he falls on floor and tanks start shooting. The blue guys excaped the tanks but then an tanks shot v thing at them fast and tron gets away and hears tank guy says "theyr ded" and tron sais "NO!" and drives away to big tower place so he can lern how to explodd giant evil red circle guy.

MAYBE THE END.... ?

--------------------------

Feedback?

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

isMetaClass
User

Re: I MAEKS FANFIC

on Sunday, November, 09, 2008 11:00 PM
um, if it's feasible, i would also like a cheeseburger?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Legion Of The Disney-raised, proud member

Jademz
User

on Monday, November, 10, 2008 10:14 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:I'm gonna write a TRON fanfic that looks like something Peter Chimera or Squirrelking would wright, kinda like Half Life: Full Life Consequences or the like. Here goes:

-----------------------

TRON - FIGHT OF COMPUTR
Created by TRON.dll

Tron was a computr persun. He was in computer to explode big scary red circle guy cald mcp. mcp wus mean and made all comuter peeple sad. "I fight for users!" said tron really loud and then evil red guy comes over and said to tron "there are no users they arent real you go to race bikes that leavve walls behind now" and so they went to jail place were they find other computer people but they wer sad too. "What am I do here?" sed tron to tother computer person in jail place "we race bikes and throw shiny frisbees" said the other computer guy but gard guy poke at tron with poll that make sound and said "go" and tron did.

THey were in room. Tron was blue and other guys were to but not red guys across room becus they wer red and not blue. Then there was a SHWOOM SHWOOM sound and they wernt ther anymoar but instead on big square plase with grid on floor. Then, out of nowere sticks came and make sound. The blue guys and red guys grabbed them and the bikes came out of nowere but they were in them now so they started going. THey went reely faster like speed of sound and almost hit other bike but they turn reely fast like corner of squar shape box and they not hit eachoter. They race and race but then one bike hit wall and ther is big crack like on my kitchen but bigger. The blu guys excaped out of there realy faster tahn big giant evil ship that stomp at exit.

The three blue guys left the big square place and drove into big tunnel were mor gian t ships come and try to get them but they run into wall insted. Then evil red guy yells at other guy to get them but he falls on floor and tanks start shooting. The blue guys excaped the tanks but then an tanks shot v thing at them fast and tron gets away and hears tank guy says "theyr ded" and tron sais "NO!" and drives away to big tower place so he can lern how to explodd giant evil red circle guy.

MAYBE THE END....

ok just keep telling yourself "I'm an askhole". over and over. I accept your state of metaphor. just don't do it to friends unless you haz serious brain dammage, N HADTOSHARE. heh...
edit: I'm just kidding around Tron.dll, I don't know exactly what to think of it... but don't take that in a negative way.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Oniell Ford
User

on Saturday, December, 27, 2008 9:10 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:I'm gonna write a TRON fanfic that looks like something Peter Chimera or Squirrelking would wright, kinda like Half Life: Full Life Consequences or the like. Here goes:

-----------------------

TRON - FIGHT OF COMPUTR
Created by TRON.dll

MAYBE THE END.... ?

Feedback?

That... was.... HILARIUS! If I knew you on Garry's Mod, I'd help you make a video of this story so we can get a better picture of it. I love the "Half-Life: Full-Life Consequences" and "Quarter-Life" videos!

But still hilarius!

My username on TRON 2.0 is VWrath.User
If you want to play, PM me on this site or contact me on Steam.

"Tron is the jesus of breakfast cerials" - Ticklemetastic (A TRON fan on Steam)

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, December, 27, 2008 9:57 PM
Oniell Ford Wrote:

-----------------------

TRON - FIGHT OF COMPUTR
Created by TRON.dll

MAYBE THE END.... ?

Feedback?

That... was.... HILARIUS! If I knew you on Garry's Mod, I'd help you make a video of this story so we can get a better picture of it. I love the "Half-Life: Full-Life Consequences" and "Quarter-Life" videos!

But still hilarius!

Hey, I have Garry's Mod. You can add me on Steam as TRON.dll, and a lot of members on this site are members of the TRON-Squad group on Steam.

Do you know if there's any good TRON ragdolls or props for Gmod?

PSN - TRON-dll

Oniell Ford
User

on Sunday, December, 28, 2008 12:44 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:
Oniell Ford Wrote:

-----------------------

TRON - FIGHT OF COMPUTR
Created by TRON.dll

MAYBE THE END.... ?

Feedback?

But still hilarius!

Hey, I have Garry's Mod. You can add me on Steam as TRON.dll, and a lot of members on this site are members of the TRON-Squad group on Steam.

Do you know if there's any good TRON ragdolls or props for Gmod?

I remember searching for TRON stuff on Garrysmod.org, but came up empty. However, I have a friend that I convinced to make a TRON Disc swep. Sad thing is, it comes out of a pistol and it is a blue Roadsign. I don't know why he did'nt put the material I asked him to put on it!

I also might have some friends that could help us make some TRON Props/Ragdolls and I am a forum member of Facepunch Studios. I also stumbled upon a project for Garry's Mod that is the TRON Lightcycle gamemode. Maybe we could ask them to make the ragdolls and props of the TRON programs for us after they are done?

By the way, the Lightcycle gamemode is currently in Beta.

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, December, 28, 2008 12:49 PM
Yeah, I remember reading about the cycles mode. Are there any downloads for it?

And I can't believe I just realized that you were Oniell Ford in Tron-Squad, lol.

PSN - TRON-dll

Oniell Ford
User

on Sunday, December, 28, 2008 2:31 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:Yeah, I remember reading about the cycles mode. Are there any downloads for it?

And I can't believe I just realized that you were Oniell Ford in Tron-Squad, lol.

I can't find any downloads for it. Upon finding the thread, I found out that it was in the Alpha stage rather than Beta...

http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/showthread.php?t=545843&highlight=TRON+2.0

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, December, 29, 2008 8:48 AM
Yeah, and unfortunately it seems to be dead.
BUMP IT! order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

PSN - TRON-dll

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, January, 01, 2009 7:41 PM
kewl:

http://garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=40472order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

PSN - TRON-dll

Master-cylinder
User

on Monday, May, 18, 2009 1:01 AM
lol ()

This would be so awesome to walk in a bookstore pick up a TRON novel and read what u just wrote. rofl

TRON for preschoolers lol

Hurray for our side. . .

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, May, 18, 2009 6:42 AM
Now that there's some TRON models available, I think we can actually pull off making a halfway decent video for this in Garry's Mod.

PSN - TRON-dll

Oniell Ford
User

on Monday, May, 18, 2009 11:09 AM
Yep. We could get Mr.Sinistar to do the narration for the video?

But then again, We need to get the Ragdolls to be face-pose-able. 'Cause we need to see a Minge-like Jet or Mercury!

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, May, 18, 2009 3:51 PM
Oniell Ford Wrote:Yep. We could get Mr.Sinistar to do the narration for the video?

But then again, We need to get the Ragdolls to be face-pose-able. 'Cause we need to see a Minge-like Jet or Mercury!

We can just pop Weegee in there to cover that up.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

PSN - TRON-dll

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 I MAEKS FANFIC