Film Production 
 Machination

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Jademz
User

Machination

on Saturday, November, 15, 2008 9:31 PM
I've started this thread hoping that others will include their works.. more to come. Enjoy!

Iron Man's Firewall

TRON.dll
User

Re: Machination

on Saturday, November, 15, 2008 9:36 PM
Awesome.

I think I should get some people online someday for some kind of "Idiots of Garry's Mod"-esque thing, but with TRON 2.0 instead. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Jademz
User

Digital Machinations

on Sunday, November, 23, 2008 8:34 PM
I should have tried to word this thread a bit more eloquently. So this will due. most ppl won't get what the meaning in this video I posted is, so since someone asked, I'll share my response.

making this with multiple forms of media like that loses the reason in the picture, so what the breakdown is, is that Ironman is Kernel reborn as a user, Clu. They are wrecklessly attacking the system. The users, Jet, Thorne, and Alan are are trying to escape, A Z-lot sends Byte to distract Ma3a, but Thorne is destroyed, Jet barely escapes thanks to Byte. But Iron man will soon suffer at the fate of a more cruel being, Unstable Ma3a(Tron Legacy Code).
I couldn't add a good end, since I only have 3 scenes w/ Unstable Ma3a, the one in the bar w/ her fighting is the only one fitting for the end. So it works with the song instead. lol.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Jademz
User

on Monday, February, 23, 2009 11:11 PM
I've redone this video, I know it was buggy, so I hope the new version is a bit more watchable.

http://www.vimeo.com/3344385

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, February, 23, 2009 11:16 PM
I JUST GOT THE GREATEST IDEA EVAR:

600 miles.
Eight hours.
One lightcycle.

DESERT LIGHTCYCLE

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

PSN - TRON-dll

Jademz
User

on Monday, February, 23, 2009 11:30 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:I JUST GOT THE GREATEST IDEA EVAR:

600 miles.
Eight hours.
One lightcycle.

DESERT LIGHTCYCLE

Thanks for the insight. wouldn't that be a moped? not a lightcycle. Atleast comment on the video, instead of commenting before you watch the video.

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, February, 24, 2009 6:52 AM
Jademz Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:I JUST GOT THE GREATEST IDEA EVAR:

600 miles.
Eight hours.
One lightcycle.

DESERT LIGHTCYCLE

Thanks for the insight. wouldn't that be a moped? not a lightcycle. Atleast comment on the video, instead of commenting before you watch the video.

I watched the video, I was just giving an idea for a machinima, because I assumed that was what this thread was for, but oh well.

Very cool video btw, sorry I forgot to mention that earlier. TRON 2.0 gameplay compilations are always very awesome.

PSN - TRON-dll

Jademz
User

on Tuesday, February, 24, 2009 9:01 AM
Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it. I just didn't understand your comment until now. So I don't mean to sound upset, it was late... heh. Run some plots by me, your idea for a machinima would be cool to place it at the end of a upcoming vid, or maybe a trailer for it for the near future project.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Oniell Ford
User

on Tuesday, February, 24, 2009 10:21 AM
Jademz, you beat me to my own idea.

I was intending to make something similar to the "Leet World" Counter-Strike: Source machinima or the "Ex Deus Machina" Halo 3 machinima.

If someone could make the player models in TRON 2.0 appear to look up or down when aiming in those directions, it would make it alot easier for me to make people look like they are talking.

Same with making the characters stand up straight when they do not have any weapons equipped. It'd be more realistic instead of looking like you have a Disc in your hand.

Overall, your Machinima was pretty good.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

My username on TRON 2.0 is VWrath.User
If you want to play, PM me on this site or contact me on Steam.

"Tron is the jesus of breakfast cerials" - Ticklemetastic (A TRON fan on Steam)

Jademz
User

on Tuesday, February, 24, 2009 4:49 PM
Oniell Ford Wrote:Jademz, you beat me to my own idea.

I was intending to make something similar to the "Leet World" Counter-Strike: Source machinima or the "Ex Deus Machina" Halo 3 machinima.

If someone could make the player models in TRON 2.0 appear to look up or down when aiming in those directions, it would make it alot easier for me to make people look like they are talking.

Same with making the characters stand up straight when they do not have any weapons equipped. It'd be more realistic instead of looking like you have a Disc in your hand.

Overall, your Machinima was pretty good.

Thanks Oniel Ford. (I consider mine not a machinima - just something like a theatrical experience in the world of Tron. I wasn't synching music to speech for example.)

I think you - (Tron Machinima has been mentioned before, and there are multiplayer maps which have the puppet techniques using AI model commands synched to music where the character watches you, and chats for example, in an easter egg on one of Tronfaq's maps, "Capture The Bit".)
have a good idea, and it can all be done except body locomotion within multiplayer.

You may have to pick some brain or see if anyone will help you figure that stuff out. It can't be that difficult.

Making movement is something much more complicated, from scratch..
Since the only method I've seen is to use AI attributes on the model and somehow manipulate variables. (i.e. the Nolf Girl dance seen in many MP maps was imported to Tron 2.0) There may even be some tutorials out there which guide you on that particular process. I've visited NOLF sites, and Lithfaq.com should be really informative, most of them know ins and outs of new and old stuff.

Notice in this film (which is really cool btw, how he cut original movie sequences and added Tron 2.0 models walking and talking in that same template in the movie.
http://www.vimeo.com/1021918 I don't know if that guy visits the sector, but nice work, Phil!

much of this looks to be AI movements found in the source(not all), and the voices dubbed are of course original voices from the movie.

But for just recording with or without weapons and moving about synchronistically, in Tron 2.0 I have enough computers and hands to make that happen. I can make Tron multiplayer characters do some nice dance moves as well, also what looks like punching when using the fire mouse button. (w/o the buggy stuff) The only limitations are 3rd person POV, and some body movement.

If you guys want to team up and write up a screen play in private, I'll see what I can do on my end, i.e. record in multiplayer, and collaborate. I don't think this will be easy, so that's what makes it fun.

Maybe people can add more talent to the project, who knows. The only problem is consistency with video color, format, and audio. I have a 4:3 CRT, and my recent upgrades are Fraps 2.9.8 (60fps. yay!) and a 9800gtx superclocked.

IMHO, It can be done.

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, February, 24, 2009 9:45 PM
Jademz Wrote:Run some plots by me, your idea for a machinima would be cool to place it at the end of a upcoming vid, or maybe a trailer for it for the near future project.

Okay, basically:

This potential game of the year, but with a lightcycle instead of a bus.

OMGWTFBBQ GENIUS!

And instead of Tucson and Vegas, it's the gamegrid and the mcp, respectively.

DO IT FOR TEH LOLZ.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

PSN - TRON-dll

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Film Production 
 Machination