Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Tron 2.0 List of Active Users

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Rahyuht
User

on Saturday, November, 29, 2008 11:16 PM

As of right now here Is a list of active users online on Tron 2.0 Multiplayer.I will update this frequently.

I'm gonna make a guideline for Active Users.Anyone not Active for a month's period will be removed from the list.Until you are present again.Then you will be added back on.

Rahyuht
Cyberwolven
Tronzilla
Crash
0Daddy0
Jademz
Sparks
Death-Program

I know there Is more Users than this.Let me know If you have been forgotten & I will update this frequently.

See you all on the Game Grid.

TRON.dll
User

Re: Tron 2.0 List of Active Users

on Saturday, November, 29, 2008 11:20 PM
Uh, where did you see me? I just started up the game on this older computer and it crashed before I could even get online.

In other words, I haven't been on in a while. Is someone trying to pretend to be me?!??

I'll try to get on and settle this... lol

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Rahyuht
User

on Saturday, November, 29, 2008 11:32 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:Hey, I'm up for some LC action. On the grid now.

Played against someone for a few minutes, if anyone else wants to play, post here and I'll join ya.

Thought this post was sooner than a month ago lol.Thought I just missed you or something lol.Anyways I'll remove for the time being & let me know when you get online so I can change It.

I'm gonna make a guideline for Active Users.Anyone not Active for a month's period will be removed from the list.Until you are present again.Then you will be added back on.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

death-program
User

on Sunday, November, 30, 2008 9:46 PM
You should talk to Jademz and other server hosts, they can see how many unique usernames they've been getting.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

The is THE TRUTH ZOMGWTFBBQ

shogunokc
User

on Monday, December, 22, 2008 10:17 PM
i need to be added....

Cam_the_Man
User

on Monday, December, 22, 2008 11:07 PM

Me too. TRON.dll, if you can message me through STEAM more often I'll be glad to play

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, December, 23, 2008 1:28 AM
Me too, man, that match was epic.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

PSN - TRON-dll

shogunokc
User

on Tuesday, December, 23, 2008 3:32 AM
i got steam so add me as well to that.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Cam_the_Man
User

on Tuesday, December, 23, 2008 10:47 PM
shogunokc Wrote:i got steam so add me as well to that.

Steam info?
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"

data_ghost
User

on Wednesday, December, 24, 2008 12:29 PM
morning chaps, might i request my own name added to this list? timezone differences prevent me from playing your chaps often but 2 nights in a row i have played people on this list, and often before that as well.

My humble little internet slice. Visit, read, comment, and laugh (with, not at I hope...)

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, December, 24, 2008 2:02 PM
Dang, I was on a killing spree last night. What was it, like, 10-15 kills in a row before being killed by Shogun?

Awesome.

Anyone up for some Xmas eve deathmatchin'z? abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

PSN - TRON-dll

Cam_the_Man
User

on Wednesday, December, 24, 2008 3:03 PM

Yes, I'm actually afraid of shogun, He's the only one who can end my LOL killing spree... and he does it with a disk! I love the LOL... and the Suffusion, It deserves some love as well.
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, December, 24, 2008 4:00 PM
Cam_the_Man Wrote:
Yes, I'm actually afraid of shogun, He's the only one who can end my LOL killing spree... and he does it with a disk! I love the LOL... and the Suffusion, It deserves some love as well.

He actually uses the Cluster, not the disc.

I was racking up kills with that wepon too.

PSN - TRON-dll

Cyberwolven
User

on Wednesday, December, 24, 2008 7:32 PM
That was a fun match. I'll get online tonight for christmas eve too. I'll probably have to log off an on at various times, due to making preparations for tomorrow.

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

shogunokc
User

on Wednesday, December, 24, 2008 9:08 PM
lol you guys are fun to play with. hey did i not post that i would be a challenge for everyone, and Tron.dll seems to be studying me. this may get harder for me very soon....

Cam_the_Man
User

on Wednesday, December, 24, 2008 11:30 PM
shogunokc Wrote:lol you guys are fun to play with. hey did i not post that i would be a challenge for everyone, and Tron.dll seems to be studying me. this may get harder for me very soon....

Yes, I noticing his strategy paralelling yours...
Of course, you all already know my strategy

shogunokc
User

on Thursday, December, 25, 2008 6:30 AM
hmm so know im gona have to use a different weapon maybe i will take your style lol. nah i will let u be the master of the LOL. hmm we will see which on i pick...

data_ghost
User

on Thursday, December, 25, 2008 3:58 PM
*steals the drunken dims and runs away*

My humble little internet slice. Visit, read, comment, and laugh (with, not at I hope...)

Oniell Ford
User

on Tuesday, December, 30, 2008 5:51 PM
I need to be added. I'm on TRON 2.0 alot, but it seems that nobody is on at all.

My username on TRON 2.0 is VWrath.User
If you want to play, PM me on this site or contact me on Steam.

"Tron is the jesus of breakfast cerials" - Ticklemetastic (A TRON fan on Steam)

Cam_the_Man
User

on Wednesday, December, 31, 2008 12:48 PM

Whenever Derezz is hosted I'll play. I tihnk usually Jademz hosts Derezz mathes and TRON.dll lets me know through Steam.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer