TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
  Environmental Discs of Tron

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Starwolf
User

on Tuesday, February, 10, 2009 9:28 AM
I got this back in December From a guy in the quad cities and am currently doing a full restore on it

The artwork is in great shape
I got the game board Repaired
And am now working on parts of the cabinet

The game plays fine and needed a super good cleaning
the only issue currently is the squawk and talk board
I have 2 but both seem dead going to trouble shoot this weekend .

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

isMetaClass
User

Re: Environmental Discs of Tron

on Tuesday, February, 10, 2009 9:39 AM
not in too bad of shape
a nice little project
great find!

Legion Of The Disney-raised, proud member

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Tuesday, February, 10, 2009 10:14 AM

Sweet! That's quite the home arcade you have there. I am jealous of the Spy Hunter game... I loved that game and you can't really play it on MAME because you need the gas peddle, and the grips with the buttons on top to really play it properly.

g/l with the restoration!

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, February, 10, 2009 3:54 PM
What would have been nice even for this ame but was not available at the time. Would have been a player versus player like in the newer games. Where you had two machines linked up like in some of the race games that are out there in todays arcade games. It would have been an even awsomer game during that time. But still a good find to have there. And fun to play a good game like that.
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Jademz
User

on Tuesday, February, 10, 2009 6:55 PM
Starwolf Wrote:I got this back in December From a guy in the quad cities and am currently doing a full restore on it

I'm glad you've grabbed up such a rare item, those are great games you have there, I'm sure I've put a few quarters in the old ones.

I hope you get the bugs out of the sound.

Compucore Wrote:
What would have been nice even for this ame but was not available at the time. Would have been a player versus player like in the newer games. Where you had two machines linked up like in some of the race games that are out there in todays arcade games. It would have been an even awsomer game during that time. But still a good find to have there. And fun to play a good game like that.

I agree. I get more out of games when I can play against someone live, as long as there's no sore losers. hehe..abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, February, 10, 2009 8:50 PM
If someone would have asked me to play with them just for pur fun with the game. I would whether getting knocked off or winning. I would have made a funny face with them for goofing off purposes and for pur enjoyment of the game when playing with them. I should try and get something going on this I just for pur enjoyment and knowledge of being able to play and repair a game like these.

Jademz Wrote:
Starwolf Wrote:I got this back in December From a guy in the quad cities and am currently doing a full restore on it

I'm glad you've grabbed up such a rare item, those are great games you have there, I'm sure I've put a few quarters in the old ones.

I hope you get the bugs out of the sound.

Compucore Wrote:

I agree. I get more out of games when I can play against someone live, as long as there's no sore losers. hehe..

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

user 2.0
User

on Tuesday, February, 10, 2009 9:15 PM
holy crap cloak and dagger. i envy you

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, February, 10, 2009 9:32 PM
Woah, nice arcade! You've got a pretty good share of uncommon to rare games there, good job! Kudos to being able to get that all together while trying to bother team Star Fox and not letting them do that thing on Fachina..

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Daddyo
User

on Wednesday, February, 11, 2009 10:51 PM
Stargate - Robotron - Gauntlet --- wohoo! When do the party invites go out?

Starwolf
User

on Saturday, February, 14, 2009 4:31 PM
This spring
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Terminus
User

on Sunday, February, 14, 2010 10:58 PM
That is quite the impressive home arcade you have there. I am especially impressed with the fact that you were able to find the environmental of DOT! In addition the original Spyhunter, Cloak&Dagger and Stargate are sweet.

Stargate machines in good condition are not easy to come by, in my experience. Especially those that aren't called Defender II in place of the original Stargate title.

Starwolf
User

on Sunday, July, 25, 2010 6:19 AM
Big updates coming soon! order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade