on Thursday, March, 19, 2009 1:43 AM
Is it two player or just one player?

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

Cam_the_Man
User

Re: Anybody ever tried Armegatron?

on Thursday, March, 19, 2009 9:23 PM

Aramgetron is the largest online-multiplayer Light Cycle game currently available. YOu can play one player against the computer, but the main focus of the game is for you to play online against others. I highly recommend it.

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

digit
User

on Thursday, March, 19, 2009 10:37 PM
Cam_the_Man Wrote:
Aramgetron is the largest online-multiplayer Light Cycle game currently available. YOu can play one player against the computer, but the main focus of the game is for you to play online against others. I highly recommend it.

Oh, yeah! This is tremendous. Are you confined to just that one map, or are there others?

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

Compucore
User

on Thursday, March, 19, 2009 11:34 PM
Surprisingly enough it is available for linux as well I was playing that a couple of times. I haven't tried online with it. Unless I did and never noticed befoer while on my ubuntu partions over here. It's the largest one for the light cycle game only.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

digit
User

on Friday, March, 20, 2009 2:05 AM
Compucore Wrote:Surprisingly enough it is available for linux as well I was playing that a couple of times. I haven't tried online with it. Unless I did and never noticed befoer while on my ubuntu partions over here. It's the largest one for the light

cycle game only.

My current machine hates linux! I try to run knoppix live from the CD and my machine freezes white it's booting. I wonder why? I can run SL on my xbox, but I really don't have any apps for it other than what little it came with.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

Compucore
User

on Friday, March, 20, 2009 10:35 AM
Digit try Ubuntu linux or the ultimate edition of Linux. I naver had a problem with it on my clone machines or on my Dell or ibm machines over here. Could be that there are some hardware compatabilities issued with the what they had on the CD and what t was trying to run on. I know I had some but were easily fixed by debugging it on a individual problem. And worked flawless afterwards.

digit Wrote:
Compucore Wrote:Surprisingly enough it is available for linux as well I was playing that a couple of times. I haven't tried online with it. Unless I did and never noticed befoer while on my ubuntu partions over here. It's the largest one for the light

cycle game only.

My current machine hates linux! I try to run knoppix live from the CD and my machine freezes white it's booting. I wonder why? I can run SL on my xbox, but I really don't have any apps for it other than what little it came with.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Cam_the_Man
User

on Saturday, March, 21, 2009 8:14 PM
digit Wrote:
Cam_the_Man Wrote:

Oh, yeah! This is tremendous. Are you confined to just that one map, or are there others?

The standard map is just a large square area of varying sizes. However, many servers host many different variations of this map. It is nothing like TRON 2.0 though.

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

digit
User

on Saturday, March, 21, 2009 9:50 PM
Cam_the_Man Wrote:
digit Wrote:
Cam_the_Man Wrote:

The standard map is just a large square area of varying sizes. However, many servers host many different variations of this map. It is nothing like TRON 2.0 though.

I actually like this better than tron 2.0. The PC version keeps freezing up. It does it all the damn time. Locks up my whole system. The xbox version has small, claustrophobic maps.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

Jademz
User

on Saturday, March, 21, 2009 11:05 PM
Haven't tried it, maybe soon.

digit Wrote:I actually like this better than tron 2.0. The PC version keeps freezing up. It does it all the damn time. Locks up my whole system. The xbox version has small, claustrophobic maps.

That's because you should manually add the "lithtech.exe" on your firewall and allow it to access the internet. If that doesn't fix it, it needs to be reinstalled because it may not be seeing the correct video card or it may be corrupted somehow, such as the CD has been corrupted, or whatnot.

Even a simple defrag will allow programs to work if they're all fragged up. I've seen 98% of the errors you can get on the game, so if you have the need to throw disks someday, either I or someone else can make the problem go away.

digit
User

on Sunday, March, 22, 2009 12:22 PM
Jademz Wrote:Haven't tried it, maybe soon.

digit Wrote:I actually like this better than tron 2.0. The PC version keeps freezing up. It does it all the damn time. Locks up my whole system. The xbox version has small, claustrophobic maps.

That's because you should manually add the "lithtech.exe" on your firewall and allow it to access the internet. If that doesn't fix it, it needs to be reinstalled because it may not be seeing the correct video card or it may be corrupted somehow, such as the CD has been corrupted, or whatnot.

Even a simple defrag will allow programs to work if they're all fragged up. I've seen 98% of the errors you can get on the game, so if you have the need to throw disks someday, either I or someone else can make the problem go away.

Well, my gaming and multimedia machine upstairs isn't connected to the internet. There is no firewall. No antivirus software either. That's the machine that I use for playing tron 2.0.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

Compucore
User

on Sunday, March, 22, 2009 1:11 PM
This is true I always suggest this to anyone who has a computer at home running what ever version of windows and a clean disk as well so that it clears up all the dead weight of those files from the net. I had found one nice program that really does an excellent job in finding files that can be removed and other unwanted files off of the hard drive. I've seen this application take care of over 11 gigs of stuff to get removed from windows without damaging the rest of the stuff.

http://www.stevengould.org/index.php?Itemid=69&id=15&option=com_content&task=view

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

digit
User

on Sunday, March, 22, 2009 10:27 PM
That's probably true of xp, but 98 is a very small windows version. It's one of the reasons I still use it. A backup of my C: drive using msbackup (not including user-installed apps) is easily small enough to fit on a single CD-ROM.

We have a separate machine downstairs that we use for Internet access. I haven't done any gaming online in a very long time. I mostly use my computer for running MAME. I prefer my softmodded xboxes for emulation of game consoles, but the PC just does a better job for MAME. My PC is really only used for MAME, creating programs, making MP3s, burning CDs, etc.

It's great to have a machine that is dedicated to gaming and multimedia only. No need to worry about viruses, connections, patches, bullying tactics by MS, cookies, popups, etc.

Compucore Wrote:This is true I always suggest this to anyone who has a computer at home running what ever version of windows and a clean disk as well so that it clears up all the dead weight of those files from the net. I had found one nice program that really does an excellent job in finding files that can be removed and other unwanted files off of the hard drive. I've seen this application take care of over 11 gigs of stuff to get removed from windows without damaging the rest of the stuff.

http://www.stevengould.org/index.php?Itemid=69&id=15&option=com_content&task=view

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games 
 Anybody ever tried Armegatron?