Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 help me (usererror problms)

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
tron_man_63304
User

on Monday, April, 20, 2009 4:30 PM
i got the cutom button on the start up box and selected the user error mod box but the levels are the same ones as normal i cant figure it out order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Back by Unpopular Demand.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: help me (usererror problms)

on Monday, April, 20, 2009 5:03 PM

You probably have too many custom map packs. If you have too many installed, a mod like User Error won't work.

Download and install REZ Handler, run it, and it will tell you how many map packs you can have installed at once. It will also allow you to disable some, to get the mod working.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

tron_man_63304
User

on Monday, April, 20, 2009 5:07 PM
i have it instald im under the limit and it says i have a mod active when i started it

tron_man_63304
User

on Monday, April, 20, 2009 5:29 PM
BUT still no user error map where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, April, 20, 2009 7:06 PM

OK, when you run the game and are at the Main Menu, what do you see in the top right corner of the screen?

Does it say v1.042 - UserError? v1.042 - Retail?

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

tron_man_63304
User

on Monday, April, 20, 2009 9:24 PM
it says 1.041-user error like your fist anser still no new map when i start a new game

Jademz
User

on Monday, April, 20, 2009 9:50 PM
What o/s are you using? xp or vista? I don't recall hearing of this mod giving a error. if was already listed in rezhandler, you should download and reinstall it again. I think you should list active files also, just to make sure we're on the same page.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, April, 20, 2009 9:51 PM

I think I know what the problem is.

Open Windows Explorer.

Go inside C:\Program Files\Buena Vista Interactive\Tron 2.0\Custom\Mods. This is where you need to look if you installed the game to the default location.

Look at the folder inside there. Make sure it's UserError with NO SPACES.

Go inside the UserError folder. Check the file in there, make sure it's named UserError.REZ. Again, NO SPACES.

The folder and .REZ file must have exactly the same name, and no spaces. That should cure your problem.

Next time, you can use REZ Handler to install a mod to avoid this type of problem again.

Jademz
User

on Monday, April, 20, 2009 9:55 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:

I think I know what the problem is.

Open Windows Explorer.

Go inside C:\Program Files\Buena Vista Interactive\Tron 2.0\Custom\Mods. This is where you need to look if you installed the game to the default location.

Look at the folder inside there. Make sure it's UserError with NO SPACES.

Go inside the UserError folder. Check the file in there, make sure it's named UserError.REZ. Again, NO SPACES.

The folder and .REZ file must have exactly the same name, and no spaces. That should cure your problem.

Next time, you can use REZ Handler to install a mod to avoid this type of problem again.

I've never had a problem with the mods. Spaces? wow...

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, April, 20, 2009 10:47 PM

I took a screenshot to make it easier to understand what I'm saying, since I think tron_man's first language isn't English.

The UserError folder and .REZ filenames must not contain any spaces. They also must match exactly.

I'm pretty certain that tron_man manually created the folder and called it User Error and/or the .REZ is probably called UserErrorRC2.REZ and doesn't match the folder name.

If the folder or filename has a space, or the names don't match, the mod will appear to load but it won't work.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

tron_man_63304
User

on Tuesday, April, 21, 2009 1:35 PM
i figured it out i had a rar file i used izark to extract the rez file thanks for the help (by the way i do speek english i just have a problam typing but thanks for your concern)

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, April, 21, 2009 2:26 PM

Ah, that explains it. Yeah, you need to extract the mod from the compressed .RAR first and then put it in the folder. The thing about no spaces in the filenames still applies, though.

That's why I made REZ Handler and recommend using it in the User Error thread here on TRON-Sector. It takes most of the hassle and confusion out of installing a mod like User Error.

tron_man_63304
User

on Tuesday, April, 21, 2009 2:33 PM
iv been having probms with rez handler it wont instal maps and mods i have to put them in the folders myself the other stuff woks fine it renames the them to derez when taken off so i dont know nothing ever works for me
thusorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, April, 21, 2009 2:45 PM

Well, I don't know why REZ Handler wouldn't work for you. Maybe this message post will help? It's important to understand the distinction between installing maps and installing mods. Maybe that's why you had trouble.

But it doesn't matter, I guess. You got User Error working now. That's what matters. Have fun.

tron_man_63304
User

on Tuesday, April, 21, 2009 2:47 PM
thanks a ton

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer