Tron 2.0 
 tron 2.0 installation

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
user 2.0
User

tron 2.0 installation

on Monday, May, 04, 2009 10:07 PM
i have a problem. i did a fresh reinstall of windows xp and the last step for me is to install tron 2.0. my main worry is that about 90% of the time i install tron it seems to trigger that damn .net broadcast event window error. the only ways i've seen people resolve it sucessfully is to either revert the catalyst suite to an earlier model or to use the uphclean utility which only seems to work half the time and not once for me, i also came across a quick fix once with a change in the registry but i forgot it. i'm just hoping that if there are any other tron fans out there who experienced this problem as well might be able to give me a hand.

Jademz
User

Re: tron 2.0 installation

on Monday, May, 04, 2009 10:30 PM
hrrmmm. windows 32 or 64? When you reinstalled what order did you go with - system then video? look at the drivers - are they the exact ones you wanted to install? sometimes people let XP install them and not the installer, so I'm just curious.

The one thing I can suggest off the top - the firewalls out today (I stated this earlier on the forum..) seem to keep programs from installing, possibly something conflicts in XP, SP3 maybe it's just me. But I shut down the firewall when I'm installing anything now. I noticed the problems go away when I do that.

Compucore
User

on Monday, May, 04, 2009 11:05 PM
What is the exact error message that you are getting from net broadcast? Can you give more details please. sometime more is better. I've done too many installs over here. that for me to get tron 2.0 installed, patched, and added the mods that I want into it. I never really see any errors. Mind you I did have one with the user error. But that was quickly fixed with TronFAq help. Since it was a simple little mix up on how to get it installed into the directory.

user 2.0 Wrote:i have a problem. i did a fresh reinstall of windows xp and the last step for me is to install tron 2.0. my main worry is that about 90% of the time i install tron it seems to trigger that damn .net broadcast event window error. the only ways i've seen people resolve it sucessfully is to either revert the catalyst suite to an earlier model or to use the uphclean utility which only seems to work half the time and not once for me, i also came across a quick fix once with a change in the registry but i forgot it. i'm just hoping that if there are any other tron fans out there who experienced this problem as well might be able to give me a hand.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, May, 05, 2009 12:19 AM

Hmm, this really should have gone in the in Tron 2.0 General discussion area. Oh well. I can't move it.

user 2.0 Wrote:i have a problem. i did a fresh reinstall of windows xp and the last step for me is to install tron 2.0. my main worry is that about 90% of the time i install tron it seems to trigger that damn .net broadcast event window error.
This seems to be something related to ATI's Catalyst suite, as you mentioned. I read a suggestion somewhere to disable part of the Catalyst suite from running on Windows startup, to prevent that error.

You can try removing the registry entry containing cli.exe from:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

Or you can download Autoruns and disable it that way.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

user 2.0
User

on Tuesday, May, 05, 2009 3:23 PM
in regards to compucore. its the error you occasionally receive when you shut down windows xp and you get a loading bar saying .net broadcast event window followed by an error claiming a certain program did not shut down sucessfully. the calling card of it is usually and you are in the middle of something i.e. playing tron either in sotry mode or in an online game and pretty much your performance not only visually but networking speed drops significantly. there error is sometimes a random hit and miss thing but in the past i have had a 90% of experience and pirmarily with the installation of tron 2.0on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Jademz
User

on Tuesday, May, 05, 2009 5:11 PM
What firewall are you using? Did removing cli.exe work?

user 2.0
User

on Monday, June, 01, 2009 12:09 PM
did a change up. switched back to vista 64bit to avoid the older .net framework problems. now my next problem. i have tron 2.0 installed but i'm trying to find the most recent update.i have found one that is model 1.042. is this the most current update? if not where can i find it?

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, June, 01, 2009 12:26 PM

user 2.0 Wrote:i have tron 2.0 installed but i'm trying to find the most recent update.i have found one that is model 1.042. is this the most current update?
Yes, that's the latest update.

http://files.filefront.com/tron+update+v1x042cengexe/;7957226;/fileinfo.html
Above is a link to it. This is the only update you'll need. You don't need to apply any of the previous patches.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

user 2.0
User

on Monday, June, 01, 2009 12:50 PM
thank you much

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 tron 2.0 installation