Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 EL Capitan theatre Should TR2N play here?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Master-cylinder
User

on Sunday, May, 31, 2009 6:21 PM
I have absoulutely no idea where you guys live but living near hollywood I noticed the El Capitan Theatre has some sort of deal where they play new disney movies every 2 months . . . so why not ? perhaps a petition or some opinions. Also why not replay for a 30th anniversary thing as well?(they played there for the 20th anniversary) Tell me what you think.

Hurray for our side. . .

retrorandy
User

Re: EL Capitan theatre Should TR2N play here?

on Tuesday, June, 09, 2009 1:18 AM
I think that's a great idea...if it was on or near the time of comicon I know Cindy Morgan could attend.

Jademz
User

on Tuesday, June, 09, 2009 1:37 AM
I remember reading that there was going to be a showing this year, maybe it was a few mos. ago.

RetroRandy wrote:I think that's a great idea...if it was on or near the time of comicon I know Cindy Morgan could attend.

Are you going? If so, let us know if you guys see anything related.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, June, 09, 2009 9:12 AM

Master-cylinder Wrote:I noticed the El Capitan Theatre has some sort of deal where they play new disney movies every 2 months
Yeah, Disney owns the El Capitan theater. That's why they show so many Disney films. I'm sure TRON will be shown there again by the time TR2N is released. And I'm also willing to bet that the El Capitan will be one of the first theaters to show TR2N.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

retrorandy
User

on Tuesday, June, 09, 2009 10:50 PM
I'm thinking about going to comicon for one day to finally meet Cindy in person. Not a 100% sure I'm going to make it though...plus, I know it sells out rather quickly.

I believe the director of TR2N is supposed to be at Comicon and you can bet they'll have a group to show his film footage. Good luck getting into those things.

It's weird I like seeing what's going on at the conventions, but maybe I'm just getting old but I'm not a huge fan of the super duper huge crowds.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY