Tron 2.0 
 Question about Killer App

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
WIN.CIH
User

on Monday, June, 08, 2009 9:21 AM

Since mod itself (already existing version 1.0) once again become available... Is there any MP servers or hosts left where it can be played?

If you don't want something to fall in wrong hands- don't let it appear somwhere in the net...

Compucore
User

Re: Question about Killer App

on Monday, June, 08, 2009 10:00 AM
Do you mean for the Xbox or for handheld one? I know I have the xbox but without the live feature with it and I do have the killer apps for it as well. I haven't seen or heard any servers off hand that I know of for it. Maybe one of the others might know off hand. The only one that I know of is for the PC version only.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, June, 08, 2009 10:08 AM

Compucore Wroteo you mean for the Xbox or for handheld one?
He's talking about the Killer App Mod.

If the mod is available anywhere, it's not because it's been released by anyone on the team. It would have to be distributed by someone who downloaded it when it first became available.

The new version is still being worked on, and we'll have some kind of update to show everyone in the next couple of months.

Because the mod isn't generally available, no one is currently hosting it. And it would probably be best if it remained that way for the time being.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

WIN.CIH
User

on Monday, June, 08, 2009 10:45 AM
Well... Then so be it. Need to be more patient (or create local host) In any case...

If you don't want something to fall in wrong hands- don't let it appear somwhere in the net...

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0