TRON: LEGACY 
 TRON Comic-Con 2009 - Input

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
retrorandy
User

Re: TRON Comic-Con 2009 - Input

on Monday, July, 13, 2009 1:58 AM
I'm definitely going to try and make it to that forum. Hopefully, I'll be able to get in. I'm thinking I'll be there a little later because I'm driving in that day too. I guess I could always leave at 12 midnight from the Bay Area or Central Valley to make it bright & early.

Are there TRON-Sector T-shirts so we can identify each other? hehe

xalener
User

on Tuesday, July, 14, 2009 3:35 PM
aldul Wrote:I saw Up in 3D. The glasses were uncomfortable to wear over my glasses, and they kept falling off my 5 year old daughter's head. My wife, who's prone to migraines, wasn't thrilled with the glasses either.

I'd trade gimmicky effects for more time spent on the actual story any day. Up had a great story, and made us tear up (and laugh) several times. The 3D effect was completely unnecessary and I ended up missing a few scenes because we were wrestling with the glasses.

You can always see the 2d version.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Alan: I was paged last night. Came from your dad's arcade
sam: So?
Alan: the number's been disconnected for 20 years!
Sam: THEN WHO WAS PAGER

aldul
User

on Tuesday, July, 14, 2009 11:01 PM
xalener Wrote:
aldul Wrote:I saw Up in 3D. The glasses were uncomfortable to wear over my glasses, and they kept falling off my 5 year old daughter's head. My wife, who's prone to migraines, wasn't thrilled with the glasses either.

I'd trade gimmicky effects for more time spent on the actual story any day. Up had a great story, and made us tear up (and laugh) several times. The 3D effect was completely unnecessary and I ended up missing a few scenes because we were wrestling with the glasses.

You can always see the 2d version.

It was the showing that best fit our schedule (gotta 5 yr old to think about) and I never saw a 3D movie before. I'll probably look out for a 2D version next time. Even though the glasses were some trouble, some scenes really looked terrific in 3D, and I have to salute Pixar for not filling the movie with things jumping out at the audience. Story remained king!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 TRON Comic-Con 2009 - Input