TRON: LEGACY 
 Cindy Morgan visits Flynn's Arcade 27 years later

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
retrorandy
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 8:19 PM
Last Saturday Cindy Morgan (Lora/Yori), some friends, and I were fortunate enough to visit the re-created TRON arcade in San Diego.

We had a GREAT time and I think you can tell from the photos that Cindy enjoyed herself too. She still looks great re-visiting the arcade from TRON 27 years later!!! There's still time to get her into the movie!
http://www.tinyurl.com/troncontest

The whole experience was amazing! So cool to see a "real" Space Paranoids machine!!!

Outside the entrance to Flynn's Arcade

Space Paranoids and a lucky token fron Flynn's Arcade

Still looking GREAT 27 years later!

Cindy with the art director of Flynn's Arcade

Flynn LIVES and in another part of the TRON universe I like to think that Yori LIVES too!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

Re: Cindy Morgan visits Flynn's Arcade 27 years later

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 8:26 PM
Awesome pictures. I fixed the image tags for ya.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineonline purchase abortion pill abortion pill abortion pill online purchase

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

retrorandy
User

Re: Cindy Morgan visits Flynn's Arcade 27 years la

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 8:31 PM
Thanks for the img tag help. It's so cool to visit a re-creation of a set you saw as a kid. TRON forever!where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineabortion pills read here abortion pills online

Daddyo
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 8:35 PM
dohwell, guess i picked the wrong night..where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Jademz
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 8:37 PM
Cool photos! glad to see Cindy got to visit the arcade too, man that looks like alot of fun! I hope they re-open the arcade, and/or use it as a real Flynn's Arcade when the movie hits the theaters. where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineabortion pills read here abortion pills online

retrorandy
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 11:11 PM
Jademz Wrote:Cool photos! glad to see Cindy got to visit the arcade too, man that looks like alot of fun! I hope they re-open the arcade, and/or use it as a real Flynn's Arcade when the movie hits the theaters.

I too hope they have the arcade open for people to enjoy/play games in before the opening of the movie. Will be interesting to see what other "viral" events Disney comes up with.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online link pill for abortion online

ShadowDragon1
User

on Wednesday, July, 29, 2009 12:48 AM
coolness. Hi Randy.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online abortion pill buy abortion pills online

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

retrorandy
User

on Wednesday, July, 29, 2009 1:01 AM
Hey there Shadowdragon...it was GREAT meeting you at Comic Con! You're so lucky to have made it into the TRON panel. Love your Flynn Arcade shots too! Really is a shame the arcade doesn't somehow stay open all year long. hehe

I guess I'm getting nostalgic for the old arcades that used to be around. Someone was just writing about how you used to save your place in line by putting a quarter at the top of the cabinet. Good times indeed. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

achilles
User

on Wednesday, July, 29, 2009 11:20 AM
Still looking GREAT 27 years later!

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY