Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Let's Go Play.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
SweatyPyro
User

Let's Go Play.

on Wednesday, July, 29, 2009 9:06 AM
I'd just like to publicly ask that whenever you are free to do some gaming, check the game grid. Over the past few days I've noticed activity...that I took advantage of, and henceforth played with Disc Arena and Derez with some people (You know who you are).

This is evidence:

This was taken last night. Not only is that 6 players on, actually PLAYING, but the boxhat.com server was actually filled up.

Miraculous? No. Folks, The Tron Legacy hype is flowing through us now, so let's apply it to the game grid.

Hope to see you all around.

\o/

TRON.dll
User

Re: Let's Go Play.

on Wednesday, July, 29, 2009 1:17 PM
WOW!

It's been a forever since I've seen a Disc Arena server that full.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

SweatyPyro
User

on Wednesday, July, 29, 2009 5:41 PM
Just imagine if it were the 16 player servers that BVG once hosted...man!

\o/

data_ghost
User

on Thursday, July, 30, 2009 8:15 AM
Hmm. I shall prowl the servers tonight then. Defiantly sticking to derez, of course. I'd like to dust those cobwebs off the drunken dims soon.

My humble little internet slice. Visit, read, comment, and laugh (with, not at I hope...)

SweatyPyro
User

on Thursday, July, 30, 2009 5:00 PM
No guarantees that I or others will be on, but I'll monitor the servers constantly to check.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

\o/

Bowserpoop.User
User

RE: Let's Go Play.

on Saturday, March, 19, 2011 4:39 PM
Let's play right now. I'll see you in the servers programs.

AK47.75
User

RE: Let's Go Play.

on Saturday, March, 19, 2011 10:16 PM
I just got back on the grid today after probably five years. Had to buy a new copy of the game. $4.43 plus tax. What a Bargain! I see some familiar handles and some new ones but I'm looking forward to getting schooled by all of you. And maybe returning the favor! Email me if you're looking for a game. I love the disc but I'll play whatever. See you on the grid fellow programs!

ak47.75@gmail.com

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Let's Go Play.