Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Opinions on TR2N toys. What do you think?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
mastercilinder
User

on Monday, August, 03, 2009 12:56 AM
As a collecter I gotta ask . . . Who should do the new TRON figs? What would you like to see? What kind of figures or games would you like to see? etc.

My vote for manufacturuer: Hasbro. 3 1/2 inch figs+ possible vehicles= awesome where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

ShadowDragon1
User

Re: Opinions on TR2N toys. What do you think?

on Monday, August, 03, 2009 3:22 AM
I wish Medicom will re-release all the TRON Kubrick sets. I can't find Set B or C on Ebay or anywhere esle. I really want Set B that comes with the Tank.

I hope that whom ever makes Tron Legacy figures makes some awesome ones, and hopefully they either glow in the dark or light up with led light.

I'd get the Sam Flynn on the new Light Cycle. If Tron himself is brought back and looks kick ass, I'd get a figure of him too.

Heck I better see Tumbler mugs, lapel pins, posters that glow in the dark, pens, Lunch totes, t-shirts, Nerf Tron legacy throwing rings and they BETTER/MUST glow in the dark for frell sake.

The licenced products companies make all kinds of stuff for the other Disney cartoon saccrine sweet pablum
stuff, so somebody better come out with some kick a** Tron Legacy stuff.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Cyberwolven
User

on Monday, August, 03, 2009 4:30 AM
People also might like high quality figurines. Kind of like that internally lit Tron statue someone once brought up in the forums.

Something like First 4 Figures comes to mind, but even better.

Toy tanks would be cool. Like those toy tanks that you can play a game where you shoot at the other persons tank. Only Tron ones will use lasers instead of little ping pong balls or steam/smoke when you lose.

Modeling kits would also be cool.

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

laphtiya
User

on Monday, August, 03, 2009 6:01 AM
Lets not forget the classic "Here is a toy that wasn't even in the movie, but we thought we'd release it just to milk more money from you!"

iGame3D
User

on Monday, August, 03, 2009 1:58 PM
The people who make that robot vacuum cleaner "I,Robot" should make that Tron tanks, programmable, with LED linked to fiber optic glowing effects, and of course a vacuum!.

Ooooo yeah.

I hope they come out with those light cycles again, I miss mine.
Think this time I'll take it to the ice skating rink and see it spit ice out the tires as it rips down the rink. Fun!

A small set of die cast metal figurines would be cool too.
Especially a recognizer or ten to Fun-Tak to my iMac.

TechFalcon
User

on Monday, August, 03, 2009 2:10 PM
I saw somewhere that the action figures for James Cameron's Avatar would have little tags on them that, when used in combination with a webcam and a Flash app it'd create a 3D version of the character on screen, a sort of augmented reality app. I could see that same tech applied to the toys for Tron Legacy in a much cooler fashion.

KiaPurity
User

on Monday, August, 03, 2009 5:10 PM
Thinking about it, Medicom does make pretty good figures, but there's a problem;

The shield for ICP was so fragile that it snapped right off! I can't fix it. *cries*

However, I do own other figures by Medicom as well-- Raiden MGS2 (MGS 20th anniversary series) and Raiden MGS4 (Real Action Heroes)

Medicom does get serious props for the details on the figures-- my MGS4 Raiden figure has tiny writing that I can actually read and it's quite fascinating as to how they pulled it off. That one is the most expensive of my Medicom figures-- $149 off of ebay (I think it retailed for $170 to 200ish) and it's very very articulated.

ETA-- Can't fricking type names right to save my life anymore.

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

FusionAddict
User

on Monday, August, 03, 2009 6:12 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:Thinking about it, Mediacom does make pretty good figures, but there's a problem;

You mean other than their cable & internet services sucking like a collapsed star?

The Clu abides, man...

Jademz
User

on Monday, August, 03, 2009 6:37 PM
I want a jet helicopter engine powered blue or green glow next gen lightcycle. "feels like the hand of god is moving it".

I had a nightmare a few days ago that I was in a velvet smooth cavelike dark pink/purple world with tron plushies, I was searching for a disk to activate something, and all it had on it were two simon say's buttons when I pushed them, they glowed and nothing happened. omg. If they don't make greatly invented toys I'll make them myself.

Compucore
User

on Monday, August, 03, 2009 6:38 PM
Beside the characters, and the usual accesories like the tanks lightcycles, and recos that might come out for this if they do add it to the for toys for tr2n. What about something that could be a kit of some sort. Maybe not exactly a mame machine of the next game that would come along. but a gaming cabine ot some kind of furniture that would or could fit into your house that would be tron 2 related?

Just thinking outside of the box over here.
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Cyberwolven
User

on Monday, August, 03, 2009 6:40 PM
laphtiya Wrote:Lets not forget the classic "Here is a toy that wasn't even in the movie, but we thought we'd release it just to milk more money from you!"

Yeah, there's quite a lot of that in movies and tv shows. I hope they don't do that. Meanwhile, I stick to the fancy figurines or art stuff. Or I'll just probably stick with the game when they make it.

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

KiaPurity
User

on Monday, August, 03, 2009 7:11 PM
FusionAddict Wrote:
KiaPurity Wrote:Thinking about it, Mediacom does make pretty good figures, but there's a problem;

You mean other than their cable & internet services sucking like a collapsed star?

I sure can type names right.

*sighs*

I don't know what is wrong with me, I've been mistyping names entirely too much lately. Getting everything so wrong so often is really driving me crazy.

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

mastercilinder
User

on Tuesday, August, 04, 2009 12:46 AM
I had no idea this topic would be so poular lol.

Anyone besides me think some high quality 12-inch doll like versions of the characters would be cool? Or after the movie they redo the original 4 figures with more possibility glowing. Same card would be cool tho.

laphtiya
User

on Tuesday, August, 04, 2009 5:07 AM
Cyberwolven Wrote:
laphtiya Wrote:Lets not forget the classic "Here is a toy that wasn't even in the movie, but we thought we'd release it just to milk more money from you!"

Yeah, there's quite a lot of that in movies and tv shows. I hope they don't do that. Meanwhile, I stick to the fancy figurines or art stuff. Or I'll just probably stick with the game when they make it.

Well we all know that there WILL be a game of Tron Legacy. It seems to be the in thing at the moment, for every Spider-man, Iron-man, Fantastic four, Transformers and X-men movies there have been games. So a Tron Legacy game isn't a far fetched idea. However most of these games are crap and not worth the money spent on buying them. I just hope that the Tron Legacy game isn't a waste of time as well.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

iGame3D
User

on Tuesday, August, 04, 2009 1:51 PM
Ya know what would be cool?
A motorized MCP piggy bank.
The MCP's shield's spin around his base, you put a coin in TRON's hand, you pull the lever back and launch the coin, trying to get it into the MCP's cone!

More fun than a barrel of grid bugs!

I bought some LED light up figurines from a SAVER thrift store, I forget what cartoon they come from, Reboot or something to that effect. They can totally redo the TRON action figures with this low cost technique. The figures are at least ten years old, and the batteries are still good after all these years.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

FusionAddict
User

on Tuesday, August, 04, 2009 1:57 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:
FusionAddict Wrote:

I sure can type names right.

*sighs*

I don't know what is wrong with me, I've been mistyping names entirely too much lately. Getting everything so wrong so often is really driving me crazy.

*poke*

The Clu abides, man...

Traahn
User

on Tuesday, August, 04, 2009 7:15 PM
I had heard a toy manufacturer was alrady decided. I'll dig up some info and post...

EDIT: Weird, I musta been dreaming. Disregard. LOL. I coulda swore i saw some manufacturer with a first letter of "S" was going to be making them (can't remember the whole name, but it was one word, about 6 or 7 characters long), they were to be 1/6 scale, and there were working on a line of villains. But I can't find the evidence, so I must've been dreaming ~

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

NickScratch
User

on Tuesday, August, 04, 2009 7:26 PM
Cyberwolven Wrote:

Honestly, I hope they DO do that. More variety is always a good thing. And hey, it can be pretty cool to get a generic character, or an awesome vehicle that wasn't in the movie. It adds to the universe. If there is 3 vehicles in the movie, I would still prefer 4 vehicle toys over 3. As long as all the vehicles in the movie get toys, go all out and make up a few too!
Example: One of the many facets of my nerdy-ness is that I collect transformer figures. One of the figures I got was named Wreckage, and his character wasn't in the movie, but I consider his to be one of the best in the line! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

NickScratch
User

on Tuesday, August, 04, 2009 7:30 PM
I just got the NECA lightcycle toy, and its fantastic. I'm hoping the new vehicle toys will be in about the same scale so they'll look awesome together on top of my TV.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Traahn
User

on Tuesday, August, 04, 2009 7:36 PM
I hope they make figures that glow and glow well this time. And not with bulbs that will burn out quickly. And if the battery fails, I hope the battery is easily replaced. If they use bulbs and the bulbs fail, I hope they're easily replaced.

Yes, I'm jaded by the limited edition Tron statue I bought for a pretty penny and 1/2 the irreplaceable lights burned out within like 20 minutes of using it.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY