TRON arcade (JOYSTIK) game strategy guide

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
iGame3D
User

on Sunday, August, 09, 2009 12:36 PM
From Joystic magazine January 1982

I begged this magazine off my Atari buddy Joe back in '83.
It made me the god of TRON when it finally showed up at the U-Stop Deli on the corner near our school.

Seniors used to punch me in the head to get me off the machine, I wouldn't budge.
I'd play from 11:30 to about 1:30 on a single quarter, spent a lot of time in detention for that, well worth it.

Follow this guide and you will master TRON arcade.
I suggest downloading the page scans, in case the page goes offline in the future.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pill

ddawgith
User

Re: TRON arcade (JOYSTIK) game strategy guide

on Tuesday, August, 11, 2009 3:05 AM
what type of scores did you post in 2 hours?

i played for 1 hour 50 minutes the other night and cleared 1 millionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

iGame3D
User

Re: TRON arcade (JOYSTIK) game strategy guide

on Saturday, September, 05, 2009 7:56 AM
I don't even remember scores, all that mattered was always placing first, which meant beating my previous score and of course getting the maximum play time for my one quarter a day.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade