Other Games 
 I finally got the Tron Mobile games

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
ELMIND
User

on Tuesday, August, 18, 2009 2:22 PM
Both of them. The Lightcycles (3D) and the Discs of Tron (2D). The lightcycle race is awesome, but the grid confuses me and I take the turn a bit too late! As for the Discs of Tron, it is very simple but yet hard in later stages.

If you ever have a chance of getting them, DO IT. I would submit to the archive, but I don't want to do so unless an admin confirms if I should or not.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

--------------------

basic.exe
User

Re: I finally got the Tron Mobile games

on Tuesday, August, 18, 2009 8:58 PM
just what in the blazes are you blathering about? tell me more!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

ELMIND
User

on Tuesday, August, 18, 2009 9:08 PM
The cellphone Tron games. I found them.

--------------------

basic.exe
User

on Tuesday, August, 18, 2009 9:29 PM
yes yes yes, i understood all of that.

link plz

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, August, 18, 2009 9:30 PM

ELMIND Wrote:I would submit to the archive, but I don't want to do so unless an admin confirms if I should or not.
Definitely not.

These games are for sale, and allowing people to download them for free would be opening TRON-Sector up to legal prosecution.

Don't upload them here, don't post any download links to them, and don't tell people how/where to get them unless it's to obtain them legally.

I don't care what you guys do privately. I'm not the police. But when it comes to TRON-Sector, we have to protect ourselves from anything that could lead to being prosecuted.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

basic.exe
User

on Tuesday, August, 18, 2009 9:52 PM
if there were webberlinks to an intersite with said games, maybe you could pick up some sponsorship, no? hrmmmmm?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

ELMIND
User

on Tuesday, August, 18, 2009 10:00 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:

ELMIND Wrote:I would submit to the archive, but I don't want to do so unless an admin confirms if I should or not.
Definitely not.

These games are for sale, and allowing people to download them for free would be opening TRON-Sector up to legal prosecution.

Don't upload them here, don't post any download links to them, and don't tell people how/where to get them unless it's to obtain them legally.

I don't care what you guys do privately. I'm not the police. But when it comes to TRON-Sector, we have to protect ourselves from anything that could lead to being prosecuted.

Alright, then I won't!

--------------------

CluLives
User

on Thursday, August, 20, 2009 9:18 AM
I hope it's available for my Samsung Instinct!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games