Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 tailmister.exe Lightcycle maps.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
tailmister.exe
User

on Saturday, August, 29, 2009 5:49 PM
O.K... now to make a new topic on my own.

I've reuploaded my T.Basic map again on filefront.com/user/tailmister as a 7zip format. Hopefully this will be more convinient. Its the same files so no need to replace anything if you've downloaded recently.

So Just put the DAT files on Tron Directory, Custom/Worlds/RETAILLIGHTCYCLE and it should be listed on available maps for multiplayer play. (Be sure to create those folders if you don't have them.)

Since some of you have probrably played the map or something... What do you think? What do you like? What can I improve upon?

How do I add music and sounds to the maps?

Thanks for your feedback and hope to see you on the game grid.

End of Line

tailmister.exe
User

Re: tailmister.exe Lightcycle maps.

on Friday, September, 04, 2009 8:55 PM
Hi.

A new map is availabe at filefront.com/user/tailmister, called TCorrupt.

As always, feel free to try it, comment, constuctive critisisms here.

See you later programs

Daddyo
User

on Friday, September, 04, 2009 10:35 PM
Check out the innards of this thread for music http://www.ldso.net/tronforum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=401&hilit=music&start=15on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

tailmister.exe
User

on Monday, September, 07, 2009 7:13 PM
Hi all you happy people

I have ideas for a third map, but the music that I want to place in it is seemily not allowed or something.

You know the internet music that plays when you first enter the net, (Mission 6-1) or something? Hopefully you do, that is cool, and would like to put that on the map.

But when I use the txt files that the game folder provides, it only has the Mission 6-4 control access node music, and I don't like it or want it.

I've heard you can make your own music control file, but don't really know how. Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

tailmister.exe
User

on Monday, September, 07, 2009 7:30 PM
Never Mind, I figured it out.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, September, 07, 2009 7:53 PM

tailmister.exe Wrote:You know the internet music that plays when you first enter the net, (Mission 6-1) or something? Hopefully you do, that is cool, and would like to put that on the map.

But when I use the txt files that the game folder provides, it only has the Mission 6-4 control access node music, and I don't like it or want it.
There's a bug in the game that prevents you from using some of the music from that mission, in Multiplayer maps. This is something that's been fixed (one of many things) in the upcoming Killer App mod.

Yes, making your own custom music to be used with Music control files is very hard to do. It's much easier to just place a SoundFX object in your map with a huge radius, and point it to a music file that you include with your map.

You did a nice job on your second map. You're making good progress.

One thing I'd like to recommend. While the 7-Zip format is great for compressing large files to cut down their size, I would say you're better off using the plain old .ZIP format for the small sizes that your maps currently have.

The reason for that, is that XP and Vista have built-in support for .ZIP files. People can open them without having to go out and download an extra program first. Just something to consider.

And if you're going to start including custom music with your maps, you'll want to put everything inside a .REZ file. I can explain how to do that when the time comes, if someone else doesn't explain it first.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels