Tron 2.0 
 keyboard issues

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
basic.exe
User

keyboard issues

on Sunday, September, 06, 2009 4:01 PM
so I'm playing on my HP Pavilion dv6701us laptop (not the best gaming machine, I know) and from time to time, when i'm holding down a key for a long time, like when i'm running or acquiring health or energy, it just stops and I have to lift my finger from the key and press it again. This can be quite frustrating.

I've tried adjusting the keyboard repeat delay and repeat rate, but to no avail...any suggestions?
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: keyboard issues

on Sunday, September, 06, 2009 6:31 PM

You probably have the Windows sticky keys or filter keys feature turned on.

If you have XP, go to Start > Control Panel > Accessibility Options. On the Keyboard tab, uncheck the Use StickyKeys and Use FilterKeys boxes. Also click the Settings buttons beside both and uncheck the Use Shortcut Filter box at the top in each case.

If you have Vista, go to Start > Control Panel > Ease of Access (you'll probably have to click it twice). Click Make the keyboard easier to use. Uncheck Turn on Sticky Keys and Turn on Filter Keys. Also click on both Set up Sticky Keys and Set up Filter Keys. Uncheck everything in both cases. (Well, you don't have to uncheck everything. But I wanted to keep these instructions short.)

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 keyboard issues