TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 completely redone tron...needs help

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Collin
User

on Sunday, December, 20, 2009 12:45 AM
I've got a tron that I have completely redone for a friend, I help him with his games and hes sellin alot of them off but I'm trying to convince him to keep the tron. It is playing blind and we've tried everything..you can hear it play. It has new monitor boards wiring harness everything..you can hear it coin up but the screen shows white..I'm losing my mind on this thing. People recommend cutting the purple wire..and people say dont..who can help me enjoy the man hours I've spent on this game

Scucci
User

Re: completely redone tron...needs help

on Saturday, March, 27, 2010 3:21 AM
You might have a bad tube on the monitor. If the game coins up and plays blind, and adjusting the brightness on the flyback and the monitor chassis doesn't get rid of the white (on either chassis)... ... then you MIGHT have a few shorts in the tube that's causing all the guns to fire all the time. It might be worth taking the monitor to a local TV repair shop, have them hook up a rejuvenator/tester on the tube and seeing what they can do for you. Most of the time, a test and rejuve costs a few bucks.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade