Tron 2.0 
 Trying to find a map

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
NX11592
User

Trying to find a map

on Wednesday, December, 30, 2009 11:36 PM
Does any know if the Lightcycle Escape map by layer downloadble or is it in LC_Pack 3?

I found how to use the map I feel silly for asking.

TRON.dll
User

Re: Trying to find a map

on Thursday, December, 31, 2009 12:37 AM
NX11592 Wroteoes any know if the Lightcycle Escape map by layer downloadble or is it in LC_Pack 3?

I found how to use the map I feel silly for asking.

You don't need to feel silly. Compared to many other games out there, Tron 2.0 is relatively difficult when it comes to installing/maintaining additional content.

I know the map is in one of the map packs. I don't remember which one, though. The original single map download seems to be down.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, December, 31, 2009 1:06 AM

Yes, it's in Light Cycle map pack 3.

All the latest map packs are available here, and if you grab them all then you'll have all the maps that have ever been released.

TRON.dll Wrote:The original single map download seems to be down.
Having a map available individually is fine at first, when it's new. It gives that map a chance to stand out, and makes it easier to get because it's a small download.

But over time, it becomes necessary to group maps together in packs and stop offering them individually. Or else there would be literally hundreds of separate downloads for every map that's ever been released. (Just explaining why maps eventually are no longer available as single downloads.)

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Compucore
User

on Thursday, December, 31, 2009 1:14 AM
And then give that confused look like John travolta did when he played in welcome back Kotter as Vinnie Bobarino and look totally and utterly confused. And divided by 0 with a system halt right after that.

TronFAQ Wrote:

Yes, it's in Light Cycle map pack 3.

All the latest map packs are available here, and if you grab them all then you'll have all the maps that have ever been released.

Having a map available individually is fine at first, when it's new. It gives that map a chance to stand out, and makes it easier to get because it's a small download. But over time, it becomes necessary to group maps together in packs and stop offering them individually. Or else there would be literally hundreds of separate downloads for every map that's ever been released.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, December, 31, 2009 1:23 AM
TronFAQ Wrote:
Having a map available individually is fine at first, when it's new. It gives that map a chance to stand out, and makes it easier to get because it's a small download.

But over time, it becomes necessary to group maps together in packs and stop offering them individually. Or else there would be literally hundreds of separate downloads for every map that's ever been released. (Just explaining why maps eventually are no longer available as single downloads.)

This is true, especially considering Tron 2.0's fairly annoying .rez limit for addons, it is necessary for popular maps to be put in "packs" to compress size and make room for further addons.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Trying to find a map