Tron 2.0 
 Another Killer App thread

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
flynn1978
User

on Thursday, February, 04, 2010 8:05 PM
Hey, just how did the chars. from Killer App XBOX get to the PC version?? Someone hook an XBOX up to a PC???

Also, I tried to get the Mod from the main site, but the links only led me in a circle 'round the site...

Can someone help me get a download??where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: Another Killer App thread

on Friday, February, 05, 2010 1:21 AM

flynn1978 Wrote:
Hey, just how did the chars. from Killer App XBOX get to the PC version?? Someone hook an XBOX up to a PC???
No, zook_one made them from scratch.

Also, I tried to get the Mod from the main site, but the links only led me in a circle 'round the site...

Can someone help me get a download??
A new version is coming soon. And by soon I mean 1-2 months from now. Don't worry, when it's ready you'll see announcements everywhere.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Oniell Ford
User

on Friday, February, 05, 2010 11:07 AM
TronFAQ Wrote:

flynn1978 Wrote:

A new version is coming soon. And by soon I mean 1-2 months from now. Don't worry, when it's ready you'll see announcements everywhere.

I hope to god it comes out before TRON Evolution does.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

My username on TRON 2.0 is VWrath.User
If you want to play, PM me on this site or contact me on Steam.

"Tron is the jesus of breakfast cerials" - Ticklemetastic (A TRON fan on Steam)

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, February, 05, 2010 1:48 PM
Oniell Ford Wrote:
TronFAQ Wrote:

flynn1978 Wrote:

I hope to god it comes out before TRON Evolution does.

If it doesn't, we can rename it to Tron 2.0 Forever and have a partially legitimate excuse for not meeting that deadline.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, February, 05, 2010 5:55 PM

TRON.dll Wrote:If it doesn't, we can rename it to Tron 2.0 Forever and have a partially legitimate excuse for not meeting that deadline.

It will be out before Tron Evolution.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0