TRON: LEGACY 
 New Tron Legacy trailer attached to Alice

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
xalener
User

Re: New Tron Legacy trailer attached to Alice

on Sunday, March, 07, 2010 5:23 PM
Leovinus Wrote:Somebody put it out on you tube. Via Worst Previews.
http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=16978&count=0

I lold HARD at the comments. Read em. It's a treat.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Alan: I was paged last night. Came from your dad's arcade
sam: So?
Alan: the number's been disconnected for 20 years!
Sam: THEN WHO WAS PAGER

CaptainCR
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2010 5:50 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:Pulsing is definitely right! I loved feeling the beat of Daft Punk's music as I watched Tron Legacy trailer today.

It was so beautiful I cried.

That's right, a 27 year old woman cried just from seeing the glory that is Tron Legacy's trailer.
LMAO

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

tronfanx
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2010 7:10 PM
It was a very young crowd for Alice on Sat, everyone cheered and laughed for the Toy Story 3 preview, then dead silence. I think maybe I was the only one in the theater that knew what Tron was...

It all went by so quick, I wasn't sure what to think. I'm glad I can (kinda) see it again. It gives me chills! So cool to see Bruce as Alan! Was that the only shot of Jeff Bridges (his eyes) or is he in the yellow suit? I thought we would see more of him, instead of the same shot. I guess that was my initial reaction. Where's Jeff? Maybe that adds to the mystery of the story.

I would say this is the only reason to see Alice. Another visual mishmash remake turd by Tim Burton and rather dull. I sure hope Disney put more effort into the story for Tron Legacy.

So far so good. woohoo!

OK wait now I read the post above about the arcade and yea that is pretty slim on believability, it all does seem like a quick way to get sam into the computer world but if it's still interesting beyond that I'll go with it. Alan was watching the place for him!

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2010 7:17 PM
The younger Jeff you saw is Clu 2.0

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

wwwmwww
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2010 7:51 PM
I caught Alice yesterday and saw the trailer. When it came on the theater went quite and after it was over I heard the person behind me say "Wow!". The whole theater was in awe and I can't say I've ever seen such a strong reaction to a trailer before. It was enough to make this TRON fan very proud.

By the way, I started a new job last month and have been working 70+ hours weeks since so I've been a bit out of touch. What happened to that billboard that was supposed to be putting up a new TRON picture each month. All I've seen is the first one and I figured I must have missed the last couple.

Thanks,
Carl

xalener
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2010 7:54 PM
Deadly Disks Wrote: Yes, yes, I know it’s more dramatic and ‘cool’ with all the classic machines in place, but here in the real, REAL world, abandoned buildings usually have all their windows broken out and anything of value removed.

But that gripe aside, I LOVED IT!

Cannot. Wait.

Style triumphs over logic. There are no exceptions. It is better this way.

I hate how artists are restricted by people's irrational craving for realism. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

reptilerobots
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2010 8:02 PM
Yeah... it's called "suspension of disbelief". If you can get over the fact that there are little tiny glowing people living in a computer server, I think you can look over the arcade not being looted and destroyed.

"Now THAT is a big door."

www.vberkvlt.com

ShadowDragon1
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2010 8:38 PM
One could extraploate or think that within reason:

that since Encom still owns Flynn's Arcade and possibly has a security cam monitoring the place after Flynn's disappearance,
plus that particular arcade is highly revered by hardcore computer geeks/and other admirers of Flynn for years so that the arcade is "protected" in a sense.

If anyone dared to break in and steal any arcade machine (as if some random thief actually gave a crap they would need help moving one of those heavy arcade machines onto a flat bed truck), they'd be tracked down,
perhaps they'll find their bank accounts erased and anonymous tips given to police on the exact location of the idiot(s) that broke in.
Alan was checking up on the place in-person often too probably.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Sunday, March, 07, 2010 9:58 PM
Did anyone else notice that during the disc battle scene that character, with the white hair playing his cain like a guitar, looked like actor Michael Sheen..........hmmmm.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2010 10:38 PM
I am 90% sure that white haired Program performing the "air guitar" routine is Michael Sheen.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Daddyo
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2010 10:54 PM
I hope they delete the air guitar...playing to the lowest common denominator. Are there guitars on the tron universe?

ShadowDragon1
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2010 10:59 PM
Micheal Sheen's character is a Showman/Host of a Night Club in the cyber city, named Castor. He's been described as flamboyant and flashy.

I think that a little bit of humor like that is fine.

Think of it like this, the air guitar ~ can be considered sort of in-reference to the videogame "Guitar Hero",
just as Pac Man was placed into a scene with Sark in the original Tron. It's only meant for a brief "ha ha".order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Logansneo
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2010 11:38 PM
It's really interesting to hear that audience reactions to the trailer have been so similar....and quite encouraging. Not saying I have reservations about Legacy, but that non-TRON fans are being wowed as much as we are is saying something!

Also just read an article that detailed estimates being made on production costs for Legacy possibly spiraling above the $300 million mark! Here's the link:

http://blog.boxofficespy.com/2010/01/tron-legacy-box-office-budget-tron-2.htmlon line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Jerrytron
User

on Monday, March, 08, 2010 9:27 AM
When I went a saw Alice I got the silent reaction to the TL trailer the has been mentioned but it was more amazement hush then ignorance of tron.

I could hear people whipsering "oh my god, TRON!" all over the theater. This from a crowd that was 15-20 years younger than me and may not have even seen the original movie.

Im 34 and teh median age was probably 18 at best. This bodes well for Tron: Legacy

CaptainCR
User

on Monday, March, 08, 2010 9:46 AM
Jerrytron Wrote:When I went a saw Alice I got the silent reaction to the TL trailer the has been mentioned but it was more amazement hush then ignorance of tron.

I could hear people whipsering "oh my god, TRON!" all over the theater. This from a crowd that was 15-20 years younger than me and may not have even seen the original movie.

Im 34 and teh median age was probably 18 at best. This bodes well for Tron: Legacy

lol I'm prob. 1 of the youngest Tron fans on this site >_order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

KiaPurity
User

on Monday, March, 08, 2010 9:57 AM
Indeed, it's quite telling when something like Tron Legacy really catches people's attention.

I didn't get to gauge the audience's reaction because I was so awe-struck. May have to ask Silver about that.

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

xalener
User

on Monday, March, 08, 2010 6:26 PM
It's far more personal than that.

I love to draw. I am a right brained person 100%

Everytime I draw in public. EVERY SINGE TIME some shallow bastard walks up to me and asks "wtf is that" and "lol ur wastin ur time". You know how hard it is to have a brain powered on it's self in a world where people expect you to just bend over and let convention and normality pummel you? Things you toil on for hours weeks and DAYS are just spat on for no reason other than the fact that they're a bit off the norm.

It infuriates me. It's enough to drive a man to murder.

Overmind
User

on Monday, March, 08, 2010 10:44 PM
Ine good reason to have the power on is conservation.
When the arcadegames are powered they generate heat and will then not be destroyed by moist. Logical. So no problem with a powered presumably abandoned arcade. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

---------------------------------------------
That would be all!

Tron-Flynn
User

on Wednesday, March, 10, 2010 11:51 AM
New trailer has me vary excited can't wait till December.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 New Tron Legacy trailer attached to Alice