New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TRON.dll
User

New Killer App Mod Trailer

on Thursday, February, 11, 2010 4:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=481pGaiY--8
Beat you to the punch, FAQ!

Those 3D powerups look awesome, as well as the title screen animation with Jet. Widescreen looks awesome, as well.

EDIT: I just want to point out that I had -ABSOLUTELY NOTHING- to do with this.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

achilles
User

Re: New Killer App Mod Trailer

on Thursday, February, 11, 2010 4:37 PM
nice

purple suit ftwabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, February, 12, 2010 6:40 AM

TRON.dll Wrote:
Beat you to the punch, FAQ!
Heh, yeah I was worn out and short on time so I figured I would post about it later. Besides, I don't want to make too big a deal out of it because it's still at least a couple of weeks before it goes into private testing. Meaning: before it comes out of private testing, it will be at least another couple of weeks.

If you were wondering why I haven't been around on the forums much or updating my blog site . . . there's your reason why. Trying to get things done.

Glad you liked the powerups and stuff. They were really difficult to do. Like, really difficult. Really, really difficult. Did I mention how difficult it was to make them? Lots of other fixes and changes to the game as well.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

tron_man_63304
User

on Friday, February, 12, 2010 9:40 AM
sweet looks awesome tronFAQ the opening animation and the DM PU'swhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Back by Unpopular Demand.

CaptainCR
User

on Friday, February, 12, 2010 1:03 PM
pretty sweet. makes me wonder if naybody plans to make mods bassed off of Tron Evolution/Legacyon line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, February, 12, 2010 6:43 PM

If Disney/Propaganda decides to release editing tools, I'm sure there will be plenty of maps and mods again for Tron Evolution in short order. But that's a big if. The trend these days seems to be not to bother with editing tools.

It's a short-sighted move, because in the long run it will hurt developers if not enough people are making maps and mods any more. Most of the folks working at game developers used to be amateur modders themselves, once. With fewer modders, there will be less potential talent when it comes to hiring the next generation of game developers.

A lot of the modding pioneers seem to have forgotten their roots. Epic appears to be in Microsoft's pocket now. And id Software is dead as far as I'm concerned.

Only Valve really seem to still "get" it, and go out of their way to support the mod community.

Maps and mods also help keep interest going in a game long after its release. This thread being a case in point. And just look at all the mods for Half-Life 2. Game publishers should embrace that, to help keep the sales longevity of a game thriving. Instead of throwing each game into the trash not long after release, and always moving on to the next thing.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

tron_man_63304
User

on Saturday, February, 13, 2010 12:35 AM
i must agree with you entirely tronFAQ
BUT as you said and this is a BIG BUTT (lol) maybe they will notice that this game still has some altho few some considering it has been out for 7? years is it?
and another BIG BUT is that they actually care if it works out well

Back by Unpopular Demand.

Oniell Ford
User

on Saturday, February, 13, 2010 12:11 PM
If they really do release an SDK for TRON Evolution, then I would'nt hesitate to jump on it and help out with the custom content.

What I'm more excited about is that with an SDK for TRON Evolution, LDSO could probably make a sequal to "User Error" which will be something that (if pulled off right) it could probably be so big that it could actually make Disney realize just how much other people care for their video games.

Eeehhh..... then again, I'm probably just doing some wishfull thinking...order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

My username on TRON 2.0 is VWrath.User
If you want to play, PM me on this site or contact me on Steam.

"Tron is the jesus of breakfast cerials" - Ticklemetastic (A TRON fan on Steam)

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, February, 13, 2010 12:45 PM
Oniell Ford Wrote:it could actually make Disney realize just how much other people care for their video games.

But then they'd think that people actually care about the Cory in the House game.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Cyberwolven
User

on Saturday, February, 13, 2010 2:40 PM
Kudos to everyone involved in the Killer App Mod.

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 New Killer App Mod Trailer