Online Release of new TRON LEGACY trailer

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
RenegadeProgram
User

on Saturday, February, 27, 2010 10:42 PM
Greetings, Programs:

UNFORTUNATELY, for those of us who weren't lucky enough to have gone to those 5 screenings, we'll have to wait until FRIDAY to see an on-line release of the trailer that was shown today, according to Giant Freaking Robot:
http://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/film/tron-legacy-trailer-shown-online-friday.html

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

VRAM
User

Re: Online Release of new TRON LEGACY trailer

on Saturday, February, 27, 2010 11:07 PM
DUDE!!! DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!!! For a moment there I thought you had found the teaser trailer already online!!!

You could give a program a bad function call you know!!!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

You need to check out the COMPLETELY UNOFFICIAL TRON TIMELINE!
Meanwhile in the real world... the controller feeds the shift clock to the VRAM's video port. Each shift clock pulse causes the VRAM to deliver the next datum, in strict address order, from the shift-register to the video port... Next frame-buffer data: Who created users?

RenegadeProgram
User

on Saturday, February, 27, 2010 11:21 PM
VRAM WroteUDE!!! DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!!! For a moment there I thought you had found the teaser trailer already online!!!

You could give a program a bad function call!!!

Didn't mean to lead y'all on - I tried to edit the subject line, but I couldn't change it. If anyone knows how, please let me know. Thanks. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

dgtlHECTOR
User

on Saturday, February, 27, 2010 11:24 PM
Even though I saw I already, I was hoping to see it again tonight. Gotta wait till next week.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY