TRON: LEGACY 
 Hopes for new film?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
TRON.dll
User

Re: Hopes for new film?

on Wednesday, March, 03, 2010 6:22 PM
dgtlHECTOR Wrote:I hope if they do a Trilogy they do it right. I hope it doesn't turn to Disney's Tron: Programs on Ice,

They'll do it and you know it.

or Tron's Digital Musical starring Zac Efron!

I got kicked from a Vent room for being Zac Efron once.

Anyways, I think the producers have almost entirely covered all my hopes for the new film. They understand Tron, if interviews and QA segments are of any indication. Very excited for the new trailer.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Compucore
User

on Thursday, March, 04, 2010 12:51 AM
I tink it will be at least pg-10 for the film the original film is very tame and all that so it should be the same for the new film of tron I think.

NickScalan Wrote:If we want to be able to take our kids to it, I hope it has nothing higher than a PG raiting and little, if any, profanity or sexual inuendo(no Transformers2-like Quorra scantily clad and stretched out across light-cycle)

I showed my 6yo boy Tron and he loved it. I had to explain the whole gist of the film though. He'll be 7 when TL premiers. He does get kind of scared at heavy action scenes. He was hugging against me during the climax of "Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs"

Nick

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TRONtastic
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 7:40 PM
I hope that Sam isn't an annoying angsty character. >misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

ShadowDragon1
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 7:49 PM
I don't know, how "angsty" should a 28 yr old guy (in this case Sam Flynn) who thinks his father abandoned him back when he was only 4 yrs old be?

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

RenegadeProgram
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 8:23 PM
dgtlHECTOR Wrote:I hope if they do a Trilogy they do it right. I hope it doesn't turn to Disney's Tron: Programs on Ice, or Tron's Digital Musical starring Zac Efron!
LOL!!!! I also hope it doesn't turn into TRON: Theme song by Hannah Montana, starring I-Carly, and the Jonas Bros, LOL!!!!!!!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 8:36 PM
Did you see the trailer Rusty? lolabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

reptilerobots
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 8:43 PM
3 hours!!!

So, how annoying was Alice In Wonderland???? Worse than Willy Wonka??

"Now THAT is a big door."

www.vberkvlt.com

CaptainCR
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 8:54 PM
reptilerobots Wrote:3 hours!!!

it was actually decent.. not that bad..but not that great either..TRon Legacy trailer..was just fckin awesome!!!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Histrion
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 9:06 PM
reptilerobots Wrote:3 hours!!!

We liked Willy Wonka! My wife busted a gut when the singing dolls caught fire. ("And this is our doll burn unit. It's new...")abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Is there a law against texting while light-cycling?

ShadowDragon1
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 9:28 PM
Hey now. I LIKED Willy Wonka, just not the songs so much, but it was good IMO.

I actually WANT to see Alice in Wonderland as I enjoy Tim Burton's films.

I can't wait to see the Tron Legacy Trailer again though.

reptilerobots
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 9:34 PM
I think he just has gone a bit overboard with is "creativity" since Mars Attacks.... I am sure it will be bearable! =)

But I am solely going for the preview!!

www.vberkvlt.com

ShadowDragon1
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 9:54 PM
I liked Mars Attacks as well, I appreciated more having seens it more than just once.

But I can't wait to see Tron Legacy.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 10:20 PM
dgtlHECTOR Wrote:I hope if they do a Trilogy they do it right. I hope it doesn't turn to Disney's Tron: Programs on Ice, or Tron's Digital Musical starring Zac Efron!

I liked Tron on ice, it was cool! :P What, I was TEN when I first saw Tron then Tron again with Disney on Ice (granted, both was in 1992, having hit ten years by that point.)order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

reptilerobots
User

on Saturday, March, 06, 2010 3:17 AM
Alice was surprisingly enjoyable.... where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

www.vberkvlt.com

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Hopes for new film?