TRON: LEGACY 
 Trailer on HDNet tonight?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Imbroglio
User

on Wednesday, March, 03, 2010 5:11 PM
I read somewhere or on here (the search function isn't working) that the new trailer is supposedly going to be on HDnet tonight March 3.

I am not sure of the time but from 8-9 pm est they are showing upcomming movie trailers and at 9pm est they are showing TRON.

I don't have HD on my directv, so I am gonna miss out if it is!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

dgtlHECTOR
User

Re: Trailer on HDNet tonight?

on Wednesday, March, 03, 2010 5:14 PM
Well I hope someone here has HDNET it and records the trailer! order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Imbroglio
User

on Wednesday, March, 03, 2010 5:14 PM
Bah, I just found the HDnet thing on the homepage of this site!

I gotta get me new glasses.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Traahn
User

on Wednesday, March, 03, 2010 6:53 PM
I also thought the home page was saying the "trailer" would appear on HDNet at that time, BUT it's just saying that only "Tron" will be playing. Take another look at it :P (Either that story was edited to remove the "trailer" part, or it always just said "Tron" would be playing and we both misread it.)

I wish I had HDNet and could watch on it. It's not in my area either. I don't think it has been stated anywhere whether or not they will run the new trailer. I hope they do.

Hmm, I wonder what the "PREMIERE" part of the listing is all about. Is it premiering in "HD" for the first time? or just premiering on HDNet for the first time? The main story on Tron-Sector says it's premiering in "high-definition on HDNet" and I'm pretty sure HDNet's schedule had "HD" next to it's entry. I no longer see any "HD" or "high-definition" designation: http://www.hd.net/schedule_today.html

PS: I waited forever for Sci-Fi Channel to re-play Tron on their channel, and now I no longer have that channel (or should I say, "SyFy" Channel, bleh. I would really like to see Tron on TV again -- last time was a long time ago. Too long. There's just a difference between watching it on TV that adds a bit of different nostalgia for me than when watching it on DVD. I can remember a long time ago passting thru the channels and seeing Tron on Showtime (like 15 years ago). That was special, I remember it... and it may be what got my Tron fire burning again, actually.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY