TRON: LEGACY 
 TV series?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Histrion
User

TV series?

on Thursday, March, 04, 2010 9:24 AM
So, given the BBC "scoop," how long before a "Upcoming TV Series" I/O Forum gets added?

Is there a law against texting while light-cycling?

Overmind
User

Re: TV series?

on Thursday, March, 04, 2010 1:25 PM
I am not sure I want a TV-series...
There is a danger of watering the francise out.

---------------------------------------------
That would be all!

Histrion
User

on Thursday, March, 04, 2010 1:52 PM
Overmind Wrote:I am not sure I want a TV-series...

I agree. But that's Disney for you - milk the cow until the ASPCA vomits from disgust.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

dgtlHECTOR
User

on Thursday, March, 04, 2010 3:19 PM
I won't be watching it... just look at Clone Wars. Complete CRAP.

Histrion
User

on Thursday, March, 04, 2010 3:48 PM
Is it clear whether this would be a live-action series with CGI elements, or a completely CGI series, or what? Has there been any indication?

Cyberwolven
User

on Thursday, March, 04, 2010 5:16 PM
@Overmind_

Same here. It might lower the quality of the movies and franchise. Over saturation. I don't mind the video game and toys/merchandise for the movie, but a TV show is just over doing it.

@dgtHECTOR_

Same here. I could only watch 5 minutes of that CG 3D Clone Wars show before getting bored and doing something else.

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

RenegadeProgram
User

on Thursday, March, 04, 2010 6:43 PM
RustyMuffler Wrote:
dgtlHECTOR Wrote:I won't be watching it... just look at Clone Wars. Complete CRAP.

You must not be a Star Wars fan or you must not be actually watching it. Because Clone Wars is MILES ahead of ANYTHING that was in the prequels. As a Star Wars geek I was all set up to hate it and couldn't believe when it was actually really good. And this season has been awesome!

I, too, was all set up to hate it - then I actually watched it, (only seen a few episodes, let me say that for the record) and was blown away!!! It's pretty good, and to me, as long as they don't have Jar Jar, I'm cool!!! I also agree that is a heck of alot better than the prequels, as well.

Now, in relation to how the TRON TV series may be: that remains to be seen.

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

CaptainCR
User

on Thursday, March, 04, 2010 7:05 PM
in terms of the prequel triliogy..i loooove episode 3, episode 2 was ok, and espisode 1? Pod Race and duath Mual were th only cool things about it..besides Vader's "origin"

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

CaptainCR
User

on Thursday, March, 04, 2010 7:10 PM
Overmind Wrote:I am not sure I want a TV-series...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOgj2etJs3Y

hopefully this doesn't happen with TRON ^order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, March, 04, 2010 7:27 PM
RenegadeProgram Wrote:
RustyMuffler Wrote:
dgtlHECTOR Wrote:I won't be watching it... just look at Clone Wars. Complete CRAP.

You must not be a Star Wars fan or you must not be actually watching it. Because Clone Wars is MILES ahead of ANYTHING that was in the prequels. As a Star Wars geek I was all set up to hate it and couldn't believe when it was actually really good. And this season has been awesome!

I, too, was all set up to hate it - then I actually watched it, (only seen a few episodes, let me say that for the record) and was blown away!!! It's pretty good, and to me, as long as they don't have Jar Jar, I'm cool!!! I also agree that is a heck of alot better than the prequels, as well.

Now, in relation to how the TRON TV series may be: that remains to be seen.

Like you, I was also all set up to hate it. Then, also like you, I watched a few episodes.

I hated it more than I could have possibly predicted. Unlike most people, it doesn't take jedi and lightsaber duels to make me happy with a Star Wars product. In fact, current Star Wars movies/tv shows overuse the two so much that I'm sick of them. That's all that show is: Jedis fighting things with lightsabers.

The robots also have too much personality. They are robots, they shouldn't have a personality.

dgtlHECTOR is right, and I can say that with experience watching a fairly good number of episodes (my brother loves it).

As for a TRON TV series, I'm a bit confused by the post on the front page. Are we getting a show on Disney Channel this year followed by a seperate series of shorts on Disney X D? That's what I read it as.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 TV series?