No Online Trailer till Next Week?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
dgtlHECTOR
User

on Thursday, March, 04, 2010 10:56 PM
According to SlashFilm

....the Tron Legacy trailer will be attached to Alice in Wonderland beginning this Friday, March 5th, and would likely hit the web sometime next week. Director Joseph Kosinski confirms this fact with MTV:

“My suggestion is to see it in 3-D in surround sound this weekend and download it next week and feel free to freeze-frame and analyze,” Kosinski said. “It was important to me that when people see it for the first time, they have the opportunity to see it in 3-D on a big screen. The entire second half of the trailer is in 3-D. On your iPhone, it’s not quite the same.”

http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/03/04/new-tron-legacy-photo-reveals-tron-arcade-machine-online-trailer-release-confirmed-for-next-week/
Hopefully next week means MONDAY.

CaptainCR
User

Re: No Online Trailer till Next Week?

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 7:11 AM
lol agreed!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

draakarmaul
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 11:52 AM
Just give me a shakey cell phone version on You tube, and that'll get me by. I watched the test video that way for a year.....where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Histrion
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 12:02 PM
I'm so tempted to ask for someone to low-res-record the trailer in the theatre. But I won't. Unethical, illegal, and darn it darn it darn it.

Is there a law against texting while light-cycling?

trabera
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 1:49 PM
Histrion Wrote:I'm so tempted to ask for someone to low-res-record the trailer in the theatre. But I won't. Unethical, illegal, and darn it darn it darn it.

On top of that it'll be the raw double-image and will look like crap.

-Josh

ZootCatchy
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 2:17 PM
tuesday.

Histrion
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 2:23 PM
trabera Wrote:
Histrion Wrote:I'm so tempted to ask for someone to low-res-record the trailer in the theatre. But I won't. Unethical, illegal, and darn it darn it darn it.

On top of that it'll be the raw double-image and will look like crap.

-Josh

Yes, but TRONny crap! :-P

draakarmaul
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 3:33 PM
Perhaps it's best to wait...... But then again by midnight tonight there will be a crappy phone filmed version up on YT

dgtlHECTOR
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 6:31 PM
I WANT TO SEE IT NOW!!! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Qix77
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 7:50 PM
When I do see it for the first time, I want it in an HD download...

BTW: Some people forget that you can view pretty good stereo 3D on your computer without expensive glasses (and I'm not talking about GPU stereo 3D features either)order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

RenegadeProgram
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 8:27 PM
dgtlHECTOR Wrote:I WANT TO SEE IT NOW!!!

You and me both! I hate to sound pessimistic, but I'm starting to think it's a cruel joke: 1st, they said a few days after the special 5-city screening last Saturday, then they said this Friday, now they're saying this Tuesday - I bet when Tuesday comes around they'll push it back again, saying, "No Online Trailer until Dec 10th". Now, if it does come out Tuesday, and if I'm wowed by it, I'll come back on here and admit I was wrong. But until then, I'm extremely skeptical. We'll see. I wonder how much it would cost Apple to come up with a 3D version of QuickTime???? Hmmmmm. . . . . .abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

ArcadeWarrior
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 8:36 PM
Youtube has support for 3D video now, I'll settle for that. I don't really have the cash to spend on seeing a 3D flick at the moment, although I admit that Alice looks like it could be good.

------------->
Games? You want games, I'll give you games...

RenegadeProgram
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 8:41 PM
ArcadeWarrior Wrote:Youtube has support for 3D video now, I'll settle for that. I don't really have the cash to spend on seeing a 3D flick at the moment, although I admit that Alice looks like it could be good.
Arcade Warrior, hypothetical question: even if someone happens to leak the trailer onto Youtube, would it look like 3D when you're watching it without the glasses on? Just curious. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Histrion
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 9:04 PM
RenegadeProgram Wrote:now they're saying this Tuesday - I bet when Tuesday comes around they'll push it back again, saying, "No Online Trailer until Dec 10th". Now, if it does come out Tuesday, and if I'm wowed by it, I'll come back on here and admit I was wrong. But until then, I'm extremely skeptical. We'll see. I wonder how much it would cost Apple to come up with a 3D version of QuickTime???? Hmmmmm. . . . . .

Has Disney actually said Tuesday? All the articles I'm seeing are saying "next week." The only place I've seen Tuesday is some comment earlier in this thread, and as they say on Wikipedia, "Citation needed."

And I'm afraid that if we fixate on a particular day -- Monday or Tuesday -- that they haven't actually promised, then in the end, if it comes out Wednesday or Friday, people will accuse the company of yanking our chain when they haven't.

I see no evidence that they ever said they were putting the new trailer online today, and so far I see no evidence that they're setting Tuesday as a date; if someone can point me to a source, please do.

And through it all, I think we need to keep in mind that we're talking about a commercial. Not the film... a commercial for the film.

We've waited 28 years. What's another 7 days? Or, if it came to it, 70?

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2010 10:16 PM
...Technically, it's not 28 years until July.

(I should know )

I didn't get to go to see Alice tonight, tickets got sold out. AGH. Gonna have to wait till Sunday when there's less people at the theatres. @_@

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY