TRON: LEGACY 
 T:L Plot Predictions

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
Auric
Sector Creator

on Sunday, March, 07, 2010 9:31 AM
I know there have been a lot of comment in other threads, but I thought it would be nice to have a predictions thread specifically. As suggested, I've marked my comments as Spoiler, just in case.

As of right now, my high-level predictions on the plot are:

SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
In 1989 Clu 2.0 goes rogue, and decides to capture Flynn. TRON is taken offline and Flynn is held hostage by Clu 2.0 for 20 years, and used as a 'god' figure for his own means.

After 20 years, Flynn manages to send out a signal to Alan for help, and gets his son involved when Clu pulls him in the electronic world, too.

"I want him in the games until he dies playing..."

Cue the battle and resurrection of TRON.

Major ass-kicking ensues and Clu is defeated by TRON.

... Discuss ...
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

VRAM
User

Re: T:L Plot Predictions

on Sunday, March, 07, 2010 10:08 AM
Nice... VERY nice Auric... I like the way you're thinking... So cool I think you should use a SPOILER WARNING or something...

I'm discussing about this and my own T:L 'predictions' in a long-winded kind of way RIGHT HERE later on... I just want you to know that I read what you just posted and it's cool...where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

You need to check out the COMPLETELY UNOFFICIAL TRON TIMELINE!
Meanwhile in the real world... the controller feeds the shift clock to the VRAM's video port. Each shift clock pulse causes the VRAM to deliver the next datum, in strict address order, from the shift-register to the video port... Next frame-buffer data: Who created users?

Auric
Sector Creator

on Sunday, March, 07, 2010 10:34 AM
Just idea, I've marked them as spoiler. Which, by the way, anyone can do by using [ spoiler] and [/ spoiler] around the text you want to HIDE.

NOTE: Just remove the space in front of the 's' for it to work. I had to do that to show it.

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2010 3:05 PM
w00t@spoiler tags

Thanks!

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

TRONtastic
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2010 4:33 PM
That's a pretty good prediction ^^
Though I don't really see Clu turning on Flynn. o3o
I mean don't the programs act like their users? That really doesn't sound like anything Flynn would do. ^^; where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

ShadowDragon1
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2010 4:43 PM
It will be interesting to find out how/why Clu 2.0 turns "bad", was he infected with a some kind of Virus (a Worm Virus maybe?), did he get partially "corrupted" somehow?

How does "Tron: Evolution" tie into the movie, and how does the prequel graphic novel tie-in?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

CaptainCR
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2010 4:47 PM
TRONtastic Wrote:That's a pretty good prediction ^^
Though I don't really see Clu turning on Flynn. o3o
I mean don't the programs act like their users? That really doesn't sound like anything Flynn would do. ^^;
well clu is a bad guy in this film..
and earlier ppl thought quorra and Sam where disk battling each other but after looking at the leaked trailer online a few times i don't think so...
when they show quorra she is laying on 1 of the couches in Flynn's white room (the same room that was in the test footage) when we see a a character turn on thier light disk and when we see 2 characters engaging in light disk combat it isn't in a white room but a room that is very similar to the room shown in the concept art of 2 programs battling each other..

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2010 5:18 PM
Actually, as far as I can tell:

It's Tron 2.0 from Sam Flynn's POV.

...I know that may annoy people, but there's similar elements that can't be ignored. (Father is yoinked, son gets zapped into the world, there's a sexy chick program... and there's that "Corrupted Program" in Tron Evolution vs Thronne in Tron 2.0.)

Either case, it would be nice if Tron 2.0 was at least acknowledged but I don't think that'd happen since it's been declared non-canon which annoys me... especially with the shared elements.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

xalener
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2010 5:28 PM
Auric Wrote:I know there have been a lot of comment in other threads, but I thought it would be nice to have a predictions thread specifically. As suggested, I've marked my comments as Spoiler, just in case.

As of right now, my high-level predictions on the plot are:

In 1989 Clu 2.0 goes rogue, and decides to capture Flynn. TRON is taken offline and Flynn is held hostage by Clu 2.0 for 20 years, and used as a 'god' figure for his own means.

After 20 years, Flynn manages to send out a signal to Alan for help, and gets his son involved when Clu pulls him in the electronic world, too.

"I want him in the games until he dies playing..."

Cue the battle and resurrection of TRON.

Major ass-kicking ensues and Clu is defeated by TRON.

... Discuss ...

So it's like that stephen king movie where the dude is taken hostage by a fan and is tourtured... but with flynn instead of the writer?

That's actually pretty cool.

Alan: I was paged last night. Came from your dad's arcade
sam: So?
Alan: the number's been disconnected for 20 years!
Sam: THEN WHO WAS PAGER

ShadowDragon1
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2010 5:28 PM
I totally agree with all the points of your post Kia.

I noticed that too. There are definate parallels there.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

cinderbike
User

on Monday, March, 08, 2010 9:06 PM
Figure I'll use this thread:

Frame-by-framing the new trailer, looks like that "palace" that Flynn was watching the lightcycle battle from in the Concept Footage is in this, too. In one scene, Olivia Wilde's character is sitting in a chaise, and in another, Clu2 and his subordinates are walking into it through an elevator.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

trabera
User

on Monday, March, 08, 2010 9:39 PM
Notice that the first cycle we see is the old 1982 type.

-Jorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

ShadowDragon1
User

on Tuesday, March, 09, 2010 1:03 AM
That actually is Flynn's 2nd Generation Light Cycle (as described by Joseph Kosinski). The main new light cycles are called "5th Generation Light Cycle".

I predict that something happened to Clu 2.0 and now he's the "Sark" type of the new movie.

I predict an outside User altered him as part of a plan to get K. Flynn out of the way.

Some one at Encom probably, not Alan?,
I don't think he'd betray Flynn like that,

but what if he did??? What if Alan (or some other ENCOM hot shot) took Tron "offline" and set things up on purpose... holy crap.
What if that what going on? Like "now they are out of the way, I can run Encom...

But Alan = "Dillinger"? What could have happened to make him change so (if he's turned bad)? who knows? (Is it because somthing bad happened to Lora? Did Lora leave Alan for Flynn??? Who knows?)

Just speculating...

Auric
Sector Creator

on Tuesday, March, 09, 2010 8:31 AM
After seeing the trailer many times... I'll stick to my predictions hidden above.

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

VRAM
User

on Tuesday, March, 09, 2010 1:45 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:...

I don't think he'd betray Flynn like that, but what if he did??? What if Alan (or some other ENCOM hot shot) took Tron "offline" and set things up on purpose... holy crap.

Just speculating...

You just kicked my head and shook my world pal!!! Man! What a shocking realization!

Imagine that... Alan betraying Kevin Flynn... Who'd've thought it? It's more than obvious the two didn't like each other when they met at FLYNN'S so it's not such a crazy idea... mmm...

This thread's gettin' really interesting...

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

You need to check out the COMPLETELY UNOFFICIAL TRON TIMELINE!
Meanwhile in the real world... the controller feeds the shift clock to the VRAM's video port. Each shift clock pulse causes the VRAM to deliver the next datum, in strict address order, from the shift-register to the video port... Next frame-buffer data: Who created users?

Histrion
User

on Tuesday, March, 09, 2010 2:55 PM
RustyMuffler Wrote:Could Lora no longer being around have something to do with it if there is a betrayal?

If true, it would answer the question about how, although Lora/Yori aren't in the movie, they're still affecting the Tron world.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Is there a law against texting while light-cycling?

NickScalan
User

on Tuesday, March, 09, 2010 4:54 PM
What if there is a big twist here

Clu 2.0 is not the alpha program here(and by alpha I mean top of food chain, not pre-beta code). How about if Alan is holding a grudge against Kevin and found remnants of Clu and made him work for ....

Tron.

Alan is the new Dillinger.

Alan was a great programmer. He wrote _Security Program_ Tron that defeated the MCP(Yes we could debate that User-Flynn helped). Flynn was maybe a great _game_ programmer. He wrote Clu 1.0, a tank program, that got caught and derezeed by the MCP.

Where Lora comes into this...I haven't completely fleshed that out.

Remember, Tron Legacy was written by LOST writers. There's got to be a twist coming.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Nick,

"Bring me two Piña Coladas...one for each hand" - Garth Brooks

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, March, 09, 2010 5:46 PM
Can we not have stupid twists in Tron Legacy?

*very much NOT a fan of LOST for a good reason*

(It was just aggravating to watch the series because it seemed that no one could really write their way out of a paper bag-- too many questions with almost no answers completely turned me off of the show.)

I mean, why would Alan do that? (Granted, people do change in 20 years, but their core of ethics should not have changed in all that time.)

Besides, if he wound up doing something like that, I will seriously cry. D:where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, March, 09, 2010 7:03 PM
Alan just doesn't seem like the kind of person who would be motivated by corporate greed... *sighs*

ShadowDragon1
User

on Tuesday, March, 09, 2010 7:06 PM
Maybe he's motivated by something else? Grief and anger can be motivation as well.

But it was just speculation.

Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY