New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
DaveTRON
User

Arcade Aid - Tough!

on Thursday, March, 11, 2010 11:47 PM
I am currently at 53 of 56. Stuck on the following:

55 - D and a Car
29 - I would say Diamond Run, but it's not.
41 - I guessed Donkey Kong (Donkey playing congas) or Hippodrome (Hippo playing drums), neither worked.

DaveTRON

ifmnetzwerk
User

Re: Arcade Aid - Tough!

on Thursday, March, 11, 2010 11:52 PM
defender
boulderdash
donkey kongaon line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships? Motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day. I got in.

Traahn
User

on Friday, March, 12, 2010 12:06 AM
Did you get that far without cheating? If so, wow, very impressive. I've played far too many games over my life, and I couldn't get too far. Granted, I could've figured out the analogies over time, but I lost patience I had to eventually reference the answer list someone posted to the web...

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Qix77
User

on Friday, March, 12, 2010 12:45 AM
I finished it about half an hour ago. My problem is that I just kept thinking 'golden age games' and not considering many game past then.

i.e... Instead of 'Donkey Kong' it was 'Donkey Konga'..

Anyways... They said they'll be sending me something in the mail..

Traahn
User

on Friday, March, 12, 2010 12:53 AM
File > Print... > OK
Okay, thanks Qix! I now have your Encom badge. I hope I get into the building before you do!! Haha, j/k. I'm sure the real badge they send via mail will have more "data" on it.

End of line.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, March, 12, 2010 1:26 AM
Traahn Wroteid you get that far without cheating? If so, wow, very impressive. I've played far too many games over my life, and I couldn't get too far. Granted, I could've figured out the analogies over time, but I lost patience I had to eventually reference the answer list someone posted to the web...

I did, although my wife is good for about 25% of them. She's really good for a non-gamer.

Donkey Konga? WTF?

Defender was an Oh Duh moment, but Boulderdash? Never heard of it....ever.
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, March, 12, 2010 1:33 AM
Got mine...

Thanks for the help by the way!

DaveTRON

tron_man_63304
User

on Friday, March, 12, 2010 1:51 AM
why have a prevew if you cant change it after you look at it?

myn is all messed up and cut off

hopfully theres someone who lookes at them and find's mistakesabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Back by Unpopular Demand.

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, March, 12, 2010 1:58 AM
I loved the art for this page so I did a little grabbing and assembled this: http://www.traumantic.com/tronimages/1.png

DaveTRON

ifmnetzwerk
User

on Friday, March, 12, 2010 6:18 AM
hmm, good morning ya'll...feels like something's gonna happen. O.o .keep on the lookout!

The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships? Motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day. I got in.

ifmnetzwerk
User

on Friday, March, 12, 2010 6:20 AM
@davetron. donkey konga was one of the games on the nintendo gamecube. i know cause i have one.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, March, 12, 2010 6:55 AM
DaveTRON Wrote:
Traahn Wroteid you get that far without cheating? If so, wow, very impressive. I've played far too many games over my life, and I couldn't get too far. Granted, I could've figured out the analogies over time, but I lost patience I had to eventually reference the answer list someone posted to the web...

I did, although my wife is good for about 25% of them. She's really good for a non-gamer.

Donkey Konga? WTF?

Defender was an Oh Duh moment, but Boulderdash? Never heard of it....ever.

Donkey Konga was a music game for Gamecube, kind of a knockoff of some Japanese PS2 drumming game that I don't remember the name of.

Boulderdash was some old Amiga puzzle game I think. There was a remake of it for the Gameboy Advance that I remember being quite fun, actually.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, March, 12, 2010 9:53 AM
So in a game where the idea is to name classic video games, and the clue looks like Donkey Conga they consider Donkey Konga to be more of a classic than Donkey Kong? Oh, I think not.

DaveTRON

NickScalan
User

on Friday, March, 12, 2010 10:17 AM
DaveTRON Wrote:So in a game where the idea is to name classic video games, and the clue looks like Donkey Conga they consider Donkey Konga to be more of a classic than Donkey Kong? Oh, I think not.

Yeah I had to cheat on that one and thought it was pretty stupid. I had assumed maybe it was what Donkey Kong was called before it came to the US in 1981

Nick,

"Bring me two Piña Coladas...one for each hand" - Garth Brooks

Goldrick
User

on Friday, March, 12, 2010 10:52 AM
This is really annoying, i'm up to 55 but i'm having trouble with this one - The bee/wasp holding a gem or crystal.

Any ideas? I'm so close but these last one has me stumped.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, March, 12, 2010 11:14 AM
Goldrick Wrote:This is really annoying, i'm up to 55 but i'm having trouble with this one - The bee/wasp holding a gem or crystal.

Any ideas? I'm so close but these last one has me stumped.

A bee with a jewel. I wonder what game that could be?

That's a really good hint. What hurts it is that it looks like a wasp, not a bee.

When I got it, I slapped my forehead.

DaveTRON

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, March, 12, 2010 1:19 PM
NickScalan Wrote:
DaveTRON Wrote:So in a game where the idea is to name classic video games, and the clue looks like Donkey Conga they consider Donkey Konga to be more of a classic than Donkey Kong? Oh, I think not.

Yeah I had to cheat on that one and thought it was pretty stupid. I had assumed maybe it was what Donkey Kong was called before it came to the US in 1981

Well, they had Flower on there, as well. Who knows. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

PSN - TRON-dll

xalener
User

on Friday, March, 12, 2010 9:28 PM
Huh... so..

Anyone notice any subliminal messages that could reveal something about the story of the movie here? This would be the perfect app to hide some big stuff.

Alan: I was paged last night. Came from your dad's arcade
sam: So?
Alan: the number's been disconnected for 20 years!
Sam: THEN WHO WAS PAGER

Meatsack
User

on Friday, March, 12, 2010 11:07 PM
tron_man_63304 Wrote:why have a prevew if you cant change it after you look at it?

hopfully theres someone who lookes at them and find's mistakes

You could change it. There was a button to edit/upload different image. My webcam pic didn't line up right, So I cropped it on one side, resaved, and re-uploaded it until it was centered. Then I submitted it.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

I am the TRON-Badger!

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, March, 13, 2010 12:19 AM
tron_man_63304 Wrote:why have a prevew if you cant change it after you look at it?

hopfully theres someone who lookes at them and find's mistakes

Oniell Ford had a similar issue. He was able to fix it by doing this:

1) Uploaded pic, didn't like it.
2) Uploaded fixedpic, nothing happened.
3) Freaked out and started pleading me for help through Steam (always a good idea. No, seriously, I'm usually bored to tears if I'm not in-game).
4) Went into browsing history and returned to an earlier state of the preview page.
6) Fixed.

Please take careful notice that there is no step 5. The reason there is no step 5 is merely because of the simple fact that 5 is more than 4, yet manages to be less than 6. Also note that 5 multiplies into 25, 45, 70, and 130. The relevance of these facts to the topic or the exclusion of the number 5, however, is quite unknown at the time and is likely nonexistent. The real reason is more likely due to the fact that I am very tired, very bored, and have nothing better to do at the current moment. Have a nice microcycle.

PSN - TRON-dll

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Arcade Aid - Tough!