Arcade Aid - Tough!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Traahn
User

Re: Arcade Aid - Tough!

on Saturday, March, 13, 2010 1:06 AM
DaveTRON Wrote:
..., but Boulderdash? Never heard of it....ever.
Oh my! That is one of my old favoritest games ever!! I loved that game! Had it for the Commodore 64 (pre-Amiga 500). Very addictive puzzle game!

It's probably too dated for anyone to fully appreciate it now if you've never seen it before, but I found this nice video of it. The game starts at about 0:20 seconds into it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80QehTkVDHQ
It got more challenging as you got deeper into it, with green ooze seeping through the open paths; a flashing box that would chase you, etc. Very fun game. I loved how the screen would flash and make a cool sound when you met your goal for the # of diamonds you needed to collect. That was your indicator that the exit door opened up. (The 12th diamond in the Youtube video.) I bet many people would enjoy this challenge even today; but they'd probably want updated flashy graphics first
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Traahn
User

on Saturday, March, 13, 2010 1:14 AM
I don't see anything. But it'd be cool if you could open the door to Flynn's and play the old Tron arcade game

I really hope they include that game as an unlock bonus in the Tron: Evolution game. I really thought it might be done for Tron 2.0, but alas. Maybe after you beat Tron: Evolution, it could open up this, Space Paranoids and Discs of Tron.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Qix77
User

on Saturday, March, 13, 2010 6:28 AM
Traahn Wrote:
DaveTRON Wrote:
Oh my! That is one of my old favoritest games ever!! I loved that game! Had it for the Commodore 64 (pre-Amiga 500). Very addictive puzzle game!

So did I (I so miss my C64 days). Even at that they had a version of it on the NES and I think Master System. I still think that the Commodore version was the best (and yes other 8-bit computers it was ported to for anyone who wants to get technical about this post).order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

CaptainCR
User

on Saturday, March, 13, 2010 10:20 AM
Traahn Wrote:I don't see anything. But it'd be cool if you could open the door to Flynn's and play the old Tron arcade game

I really hope they include that game as an unlock bonus in the Tron: Evolution game. I really thought it might be done for Tron 2.0, but alas. Maybe after you beat Tron: Evolution, it could open up this, Space Paranoids and Discs of Tron.
u have an Xbox 360 u can download Tron and discs of Tron via XBLA

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Meatsack
User

on Saturday, March, 13, 2010 1:47 PM
Qix77 Wrote:
Traahn Wrote:
DaveTRON Wrote:

So did I (I so miss my C64 days). Even at that they had a version of it on the NES and I think Master System. I still think that the Commodore version was the best (and yes other 8-bit computers it was ported to for anyone who wants to get technical about this post).

Add me to the list of C64 owners. Yeah Boulderdash was awesome. The spirit of the game lives on is a very decent homage made by Jagex (of Runescape fame) called Crazy Crystals. It doesn't have all the Boulderdash elements and adds a few others. Still, it's better than nothing.

http://mggameserver6.funorb.com/crazycrystals/8005/game.ws?js=1abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

I am the TRON-Badger!

KiaPurity
User

on Saturday, March, 13, 2010 6:35 PM
I chuckled when I saw the split clock and immediately thought of "Time Splitters"

Granted, some of them was kind of "...dur?"

I got some friends hooked on the game and they had a blast and are nerding out over the Encom id.

Of course, I made my own with ... a picture from my first Disney World trip >.>where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

ifmnetzwerk
User

on Saturday, March, 13, 2010 7:00 PM
haha! sweet!

The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships? Motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day. I got in.

Compucore
User

on Saturday, March, 13, 2010 7:10 PM
One thing I do know when it comes out in the theatre. I'll put that badge on as a joke and go to the theatre to see what the others one say about it when sitting down for the film. Things that make you go hmmm.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Beefkiller
User

on Saturday, March, 13, 2010 8:07 PM
it would be nice that we can cut in line if we have the badges on when the movie comes out :O)

"Like the man says, there's no problems, only solutions. " ~ Kevin Flynn

ifmnetzwerk
User

on Saturday, March, 13, 2010 8:08 PM
go ahead. jump on in.

http://www.arcadeaid.com/infiltrate/order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships? Motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day. I got in.

R3MUS
User

on Tuesday, March, 30, 2010 9:56 PM
Had trouble with this. Showed my gamer friend Spencer at school and he and some more of our friends spent a few hours ditching school to finish this...
Had to look for answers eventually...

Mine

Zenith
User

on Wednesday, March, 31, 2010 1:14 PM
I had my badge yesterday, and I live in the UK!

>> 10 rem *CONFORM*
>> 20 goto 10

>> "...and I'm outta the loop"

digideus
User

on Thursday, April, 01, 2010 2:24 AM
Boulderdash was a C64 game! Anyone remember Zzap 64! magazine? They had Rockford (the bounderdash character) as a character in the pages along with Springy from Thing On A Spring

Did anyone else think the monster with the shadow was Shadow of the Beast and not Shadow of the Collosus? That one kept me going for ages!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Green Tank Commander
User

on Monday, April, 12, 2010 7:28 AM
I have 41/56 with a little help from others. The ones I'm missing is...5,8,12,15,17,20,23,25,30,32,34,43,47,52,53. I don't like to cheat but I am struggling with these. Any hints would be helpful.

-------------------------------------------------------
"Range 9. Mark, 45. 48 degrees...Hold it...Hold it. FIRE!"

Flynn should never have written all those tank programs.

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Arcade Aid - Tough!