TRON: LEGACY 
 FlynnLives Post

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Jolts
User

FlynnLives Post

on Friday, March, 12, 2010 9:23 PM
As you can probably tell I'm new to these forums, but I have been reading the threads without an account for a while.
Anyways, I'm thinking about giving some of my info to FlynnLives to get things in the mail, but I'm not exactly sure what this includes, or if it's completely secure. Have any of you already given your address to it, and if so what exactly comes from it?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

Re: FlynnLives Post

on Friday, March, 12, 2010 9:27 PM
Jolts Wrote:As you can probably tell I'm new to these forums, but I have been reading the threads without an account for a while.
Anyways, I'm thinking about giving some of my info to FlynnLives to get things in the mail, but I'm not exactly sure what this includes, or if it's completely secure. Have any of you already given your address to it, and if so what exactly comes from it?

I've submitted my address and phone number. Completing The Challenging Stage will net you a free Encom Badge in the mail assuming you've logged in with your Flynn Lives profile. People have also received Bit models in the mail from Flynn Lives, but that's it.

I'm yet to receive any phone calls.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Qix77
User

Re: FlynnLives Post

on Friday, March, 12, 2010 9:29 PM
Welcome to the sector.

In this day and age, we have became cautious about what information to give out as any... but considering that all of this is ran by Disney I believe that it is safe.

I'm much like you, even when I apply or register to some sites (even legitimate ones) I use a different name and address...

However, I gave out my real name and address to flynnlives only because I trust Disney (to an extent)... but just use your own judgment..

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 FlynnLives Post