TRON: LEGACY 
 Bit?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
tomorowlandude
User

Bit?

on Friday, March, 12, 2010 9:35 PM
I have read some posts about people recieving a Bit figurine in the mail, and I was just wondering, does anyone know if it is random?

Qix77
User

Re: Bit?

on Friday, March, 12, 2010 9:39 PM
I could be wrong about this but I think the only ones that got the bit were movie news sites... but I could be wrong.

OMG... I so would love to have a bit. They should release it as merchandise, I'd buy a whole barrel of em..

tomorowlandude
User

on Friday, March, 12, 2010 9:40 PM
Qix77 Wrote:I could be wrong about this but I think the only ones that got the bit were movie news sites... but I could be wrong.

OMG... I so would love to have a bit. They should release it as merchandise, I'd buy a whole barrel of em..

Yes. No.

I would probably buy one too.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, March, 12, 2010 9:50 PM
tomorowlandude Wrote:I have read some posts about people recieving a Bit figurine in the mail, and I was just wondering, does anyone know if it is random?

During the Flynn Lives "Arcade" (What I've dubbed it, at least) event, participants provided their address to Flynn Lives activists, along with signing a consent form stating that their likenesses could be used in videos.

ShadowDragon1 was there. I think he also got a bit.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

xalener
User

on Friday, March, 12, 2010 10:03 PM
I'd buy a "no" and throw it at people.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Alan: I was paged last night. Came from your dad's arcade
sam: So?
Alan: the number's been disconnected for 20 years!
Sam: THEN WHO WAS PAGER

tomorowlandude
User

on Friday, March, 12, 2010 10:44 PM
xalener Wrote:I'd buy a "no" and throw it at people.

LOL! That made me lol for real. Good idea :P

ShadowDragon1
User

on Saturday, March, 13, 2010 2:25 AM
I never got a Bit model.

I needed to finish making my profile at Flynn Lives.com and put in my address (which I had previously excluded).

It seems as if it was based on a drawing of random names maybe?
Two or three other Tron Sector members did get one.

Flynn Lives has my real mailing address now, just in case they send something out to all the ARG players or something.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Bit?