Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Other Games 
 Will Tron Legacy have a mobile phone game?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
ELMIND
User

on Saturday, March, 20, 2010 2:18 PM
I'm curious: Will they make a mobile phone game for Tron Legacy? Lately many games are spawning around for mobile phone and even Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland got a mobile phone game. What's your opnion?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

--------------------

tomorowlandude
User

Re: Will Tron Legacy have a mobile phone game?

on Saturday, March, 20, 2010 4:41 PM
I am sure there will be. Probably light cycles mainlyorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

ifmnetzwerk
User

on Saturday, March, 20, 2010 6:41 PM
simply left-click [download]; for Mac users, don't even bother.

The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships? Motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day. I got in.

aldul
User

on Saturday, March, 20, 2010 11:54 PM
ifmnetzwerk Wrote:simply left-click [download]; for Mac users, don't even bother.

I don't get it. You just download apps right from the UI on the pod/phone/pad whatever. They make it too easy. I don't want to know how much I've spent on apps. :-)abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

ELMIND
User

on Monday, March, 22, 2010 7:05 PM
Downloads depends on the device, but the subject of this topic is if Disney Mobile or Disney themselves will or not release a Tron Legacy game for mobile phone, seeing they once released Discs of Tron and Tron 2.0 Lightcycle. I sincerely believe they will release Tron Legacy for J2ME phones and for iPhone.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

--------------------

ifmnetzwerk
User

on Monday, March, 22, 2010 7:12 PM
aldul Wrote:
ifmnetzwerk Wrote:simply left-click [download]; for Mac users, don't even bother.

I don't get it. You just download apps right from the UI on the pod/phone/pad whatever. They make it too easy. I don't want to know how much I've spent on apps. :-)

yea, i know. i just said that cause billy bob execute is kinda annoying me a bit....

The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships? Motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day. I got in.

NickScratch
User

on Monday, March, 22, 2010 8:08 PM
ifmnetzwerk Wrote:
aldul Wrote:

I don't get it. You just download apps right from the UI on the pod/phone/pad whatever. They make it too easy. I don't want to know how much I've spent on apps. :-)

yea, i know. i just said that cause billy bob execute is kinda annoying me a bit....

haha, I lol'dwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games