Tron 2.0 
 Win 7

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
TimberWolf
User

Win 7

on Monday, May, 03, 2010 5:44 PM
I just installed Tron 2.0 on my brand spankin new Compaq laptop. Install went fine, but for some reason when I click play, all that happens is the loader closes. That's it. Anyone know what I can do to get it to do more than that?

When you duck behind a wall, make sure it's not a wall of 50 gallon diesel gas drums.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: Win 7

on Monday, May, 03, 2010 5:48 PM

Unofficial patch should fix it.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

TimberWolf
User

on Monday, May, 03, 2010 9:17 PM
Could not install patch. Archive Integrity Check Failed.

When you duck behind a wall, make sure it's not a wall of 50 gallon diesel gas drums.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, May, 03, 2010 9:41 PM

That means the file didn't finish downloading properly. Try downloading it again.

Here's another alternative download link.

TimberWolf
User

on Monday, May, 03, 2010 10:00 PM
Alternate installed but game still doe not run.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, May, 04, 2010 12:18 AM

What happens, exactly? So you click Play, and then? Nothing? Loads and crashes?

Are you running the game in Administrator mode? Watch this video, it shows how to set the game to run with Admin privileges on Windows 7.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMEgAseBzfg

TimberWolf
User

on Tuesday, May, 04, 2010 12:50 AM
I click the Icon on the desktop, click play, it asks for graphics resolution (I pick high) then nothing. Absolutely nothing. it's like the resolution choices are all actually close commands.

TimberWolf
User

on Tuesday, May, 04, 2010 1:35 AM
it is now set to run in admin mode. no change.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, May, 04, 2010 5:32 PM

Hmm. Okay, this is pretty unusual. I mean, usually you get an error message of some kind. Not just . . . nothing.

Without some kind of error message, it's hard to pin down. It could be a number of things.

It might be your anti-virus thinking the game contains a virus and preventing it from starting, it might be the video chip in your laptop can't run the game without some assistance, or it could be a sound problem. Those are typically the most common issues.

THX1138.exe
User

on Wednesday, May, 05, 2010 1:25 AM

Hate to ask the obvious but...

Are your video and sound drivers up-to-date? Latest Windows update as well?

TimberWolf
User

on Wednesday, May, 05, 2010 10:55 AM
If it was anti-virus, there would still be a message saying it detected the problem n killed it, wouldn't there? And THX, everything is up-to-date.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Jademz
User

on Wednesday, May, 05, 2010 5:03 PM
TimberWolf Wrote:I just installed Tron 2.0 on my brand spankin new Compaq laptop. Install went fine, but for some reason when I click play, all that happens is the loader closes. That's it. Anyone know what I can do to get it to do more than that?

I had a problem similar to this when my disk 1 CD looked scratched up, I got a read error I hit the enter button a hundred times, and it finally installed, but not clean every time I did it. I found out(from Tronfaq) about BVG shipping alot of bad copies also, so I bought another CD. So out of the 14 I've bought one was actually bad.

Some of them are defective, maybe not in this case, but it used to be a very common problem.

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, May, 05, 2010 5:09 PM
Jademz Wrote:
TimberWolf Wrote:I just installed Tron 2.0 on my brand spankin new Compaq laptop. Install went fine, but for some reason when I click play, all that happens is the loader closes. That's it. Anyone know what I can do to get it to do more than that?

I had a problem similar to this when my disk 1 CD looked scratched up, I got a read error I hit the enter button a hundred times, and it finally installed, but not clean every time I did it. I found out(from Tronfaq) about BVG shipping alot of bad copies also, so I bought another CD. So out of the 14 I've bought one was actually bad.

Some of them are defective, maybe not in this case, but it used to be a very common problem.

I thought that was only a notable issue on the Xbox release.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Jademz
User

on Wednesday, May, 05, 2010 5:09 PM
negative on just xbox. It was on BVGs support pages also.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, May, 05, 2010 5:29 PM

TimberWolf Wrote:If it was anti-virus, there would still be a message saying it detected the problem n killed it, wouldn't there?
No, not always. For example, I have NOD32 anti-virus and every time I want to play AvP2 it kills it unless I disable the anti-virus.

NOD32 doesn't give any warning. It just quarantines one of the game's files and the game never starts because of it.

I'm not saying that's what the problem is, just pointing out a possibility.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

user 2.0
User

on Friday, May, 07, 2010 9:24 AM
i had the same problem when i tried to switch the graphics to high.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, May, 07, 2010 6:45 PM

@user 2.0

Are you running the game on a laptop/notebook/netbook? What kind of video chip/card do you have? How much memory does the video have?

If you have something like an Intel integrated graphics chip, I can see why you'd be having trouble.

Jademz
User

on Saturday, May, 08, 2010 7:33 PM
Although I doubt you're on a min. spec. Vcard, there may be issues w/ it even though you meet the requirements. need specs!!

user 2.0
User

on Sunday, May, 09, 2010 2:08 PM
running a notebook with an ati mobile 4650 graphics card with 512mb ramorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, May, 09, 2010 6:33 PM

The Radeon Mobility 4650 is actually a decent graphics chip. But does it have shared or dedicated video memory?

If it's shared, I can see why you might be having trouble. If the 512 MB is the computer's main memory total, the video chip is actually taking away part of the computer's main memory to store the graphics.

If it's got dedicated video memory, then it doesn't really make sense.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Win 7