Tron 2.0 
 Win 7

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Compucore
User

Re: Win 7

on Sunday, May, 09, 2010 9:55 PM
I would agree with you on this one here. If that is the case. For me personally I would augment the memory of the laptop itself. to what the laptop can handle if it is a gig or two. If the laptop is newer and can be brought up to 3-4 gigs of ram. I would highly suggest doing it that way. Giving you some room to spare with it.

TronFAQ Wrote:

The Radeon Mobility 4650 is actually a decent graphics chip. But does it have shared or dedicated video memory?

If it's shared, I can see why you might be having trouble. If the 512 MB is the computer's main memory total, the video chip is actually taking away part of the computer's main memory to store the graphics.

If it's got dedicated video memory, then it doesn't really make sense.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Jademz
User

on Monday, May, 10, 2010 10:38 PM
Are you overclocking? Any data loss issues on your PC recently?

You should run a benchmark to prove that your card isn't failing, I use Sandra (Others software suggestions are welcome, I've had no issues w/ mine.) and post the Vcard drivers currently installed? (running DIAG will be helpful also)

Post the results plz.

xdantespardax
User

on Wednesday, July, 14, 2010 2:42 PM
Is that win7 32-bit or 64-bit? I am considering upgrading to 64-bit and would like to know if Tron works ok with it? Thx

xdantespardax

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, July, 14, 2010 3:41 PM

The game does work on both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Vista and Windows 7.

There are also answers to a lot of frequently asked questions about Tron 2.0 in this topic.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

xdantespardax
User

on Tuesday, August, 10, 2010 7:19 PM
Oh thx, that's good to know! Now if only someone would make some decent mods/single player levels for this game (apart from user error of course!)

xdantespardax

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, August, 10, 2010 10:33 PM
xdantespardax Wrote:Oh thx, that's good to know! Now if only someone would make some decent mods/single player levels for this game (apart from user error of course!)

xdantespardax

And Killer App.

You forgot Killer App.

You need to edit in Killer App.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Win 7