TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 Discs of Tron? pc download app.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
mrkevin
User

on Friday, June, 04, 2010 9:39 AM
I tried mame? believing it would provide the app. for dics of tron. once i finished download i couldn't even find it in my documents or anywhere on my pc? So is there an application for download for DOT? I will mention benick112 on youtube has it on his pc. Henceforth i've begun my search ,since this is one of my favorite arcade games. ~ thank u4 any input.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Qix77
User

Re: Discs of Tron? pc download app.

on Friday, June, 04, 2010 10:01 AM
If you tried MAME buy just downloading it, you'll only get the emulator. You'd need the actual arcade ROM images that is compatible with MAME to actually use MAME. It's the standard in terms of all forms of emulation....

However, the rule of the thumb is that you're not suppose to have the ROM images unless you actually own the ROM chips or the arcade machine with the ROMs installed into it's driver board.

We are unable to help you acquire ROM images or information on how to do so in these forums since that falls into the realms of piracy. You're best bet is to do some google'ing.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

mrkevin
User

Re: Discs of Tron? pc download app.

on Saturday, June, 05, 2010 7:16 AM
thank u. Qix77 for the heads-up! after a week of scouring the net i'm burned out! i'm not sure WHY? all the secrecy. I mean the games 64mb. on the xbox 360 download. but i stick w/ my pc for games thats all. END OF LINE........order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade