Tron Evolution Trailer Music Score

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Painyboi
User

on Tuesday, July, 06, 2010 4:31 PM
Hey all

I have recently been getting into a creative side of creating music for game trailers with my Keyboard and haven't long been playing.

I love Daft Punk and that to me is the reason I can't wait till the film/game! Listening to the music of the trailers it really is great and so I wanted to have a go and see what I could do. The YouTube video your about to watch is completely my own music. I used a USB 49 keyboard which is hooked up to my MacBook and I used sounds built into GarageBand to create this.

http://www.keyboardjourney.com/tron-evolution-trailer-music-score/

I am really happy with this, it's the third version due to great feedback and it's helped a lot. It will be great to hear what you all think of the music.

I hope you enjoy this and I look forward to seeing what you think of this

Thanksabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Painyboi
User

Re: Tron Evolution Trailer Music Score

on Friday, July, 09, 2010 3:15 PM
Just wondering if anyone had any comments on this please?

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, July, 09, 2010 4:02 PM
First off, let's fix your link so people can get there...

http://www.keyboardjourney.com/tron-evolution-trailer-music-score/
Now, for the tunes. I love the video clip you used. I don't dislike the music at all. I think it's pretty good, but kind of simply too.

However when you put the two things together I greatly dislike the music because it has absolutely nothing to do with the action in the video.

A good soundtrack helps to drive the action in the sequence and when I watch the trailer with that music playing I just feel like I am on a drive to Grandma's house rather than watching an exciting action sequence.

Please understand that I am not insulting your music in any way, I do like it, I just think the presentation of it is wrong when combined with that video clip. The two separate things are great, but unlike Chocolate and Peanut Butter, these two did not come together into a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup for you.

Just an opinion, take it or leave it.

DaveTRON

Histrion
User

on Friday, July, 09, 2010 4:18 PM
I think I'm going to agree with DaveTRON's comments, for the most part: the music doesn't really match the trailer. In its current form it hits a lot of the trailer's accents, but doesn't really follow its arc - the tension doesn't climb and fall with the action on screen.

However, in itself, it's a good piece, with some excellent features, especially at the beginning and end.

Just my two zorkmids.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Is there a law against texting while light-cycling?

Painyboi
User

on Friday, July, 09, 2010 4:30 PM
Thanks for the feedback

At least I tried I suppose.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games