Tron 2.0 
 Hooking up to play TRON 2.0

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
MTM
User

on Sunday, July, 11, 2010 10:17 AM
A few year back I could fire up TRON 2.0 and find people to play already online. But nowaways I have to do some hardware reconfiguring to run it. So I can't just leave it running just to see if anyone is online now.

How are folks meeting up to play? Is there a Google Group or Yahoo IM channel to hang out in?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

halofreak64
User

Re: Hooking up to play TRON 2.0

on Saturday, September, 11, 2010 8:13 AM
id be interested in playing its been along time since I played.

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, September, 11, 2010 11:34 AM
Usually we utilize the "Meet me on the Grid" topic to arrange matches. There's also the Tronlink application, which contains a server browser and allows you to launch the game and automatically connect to any server.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Meatsack
User

on Saturday, September, 11, 2010 9:08 PM
I've been checking the servers fairly often lately and lurk about for a while (1/2 hour?) before calling it quits and finding something else to do.

I've played twice in the last week: last night with TronFAQ, and a few days earlier with someone named TronFlynn, who I directed here for discussion and to LDSO for the Killer App mod.

So if you get on the grid, give it a fair shake and hang out. ALT-TAB and browse while waiting if you get bored, and that will increase your chances of meeting up with someone to play with. And if you find a lost kindred TRON fan, be sure to redirect them here to enhance the community.

I am the TRON-Badger!

Sark_2.0
User

on Friday, October, 01, 2010 3:44 PM
I'm always up for some multiplayer TRON 2.0. I check the servers regularly on the slight chance that someone might be there, but usually find that I'm the only one around.

I'm available weekday evenings after 6pm central time; name the day and I can probably make it.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0