Tron 2.0 
 Who is the CEO of fCon?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Darth Tronage
User

Who is the CEO of fCon?

on Tuesday, August, 10, 2010 5:19 PM
Was it suppose to be Dillinger? Alan acted like he recognized the him.

Jet Lives!

tomorowlandude
User

Re: Who is the CEO of fCon?

on Tuesday, August, 10, 2010 5:35 PM
The CEO of fCon was never revealed, although some think it may be Dillinger, or maybe even Kevin Flynn.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

tomorowlandude
User

on Tuesday, August, 10, 2010 8:18 PM
bigbangbilly.exe Wrote:Basically we do not know.

...Isn't that pretty much what I said? xDwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, August, 10, 2010 10:40 PM
Darth Tronage Wrote:Was it suppose to be Dillinger? Alan acted like he recognized the him.

We had another thread a very long time ago. In the GBA version, there is someone who is completely silhouetted every time we see him. He's in the real world in some kind of office with a bunch of computers. He created "The Corruptor", the real source of the deadly computer virus that sweeps the Encom system. He speaks in a voice very similar to Dillinger's and Sark's, which led us to believe that he was Dillinger. Then I noticed that the fCon CEO's voice sounded very similar.

My overall guess was that it was Dillinger, and that was probably supposed to have been revealed in the planned-but-canceled sequel "Tron 3.0".order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Traahn
User

on Tuesday, August, 10, 2010 11:53 PM
I think it was Dillinger. I'm hoping DaveTRON or someone at Monolith will someday spill the beans and say for sure.

And I'd also like to know if Lora was actually alive in Tron 2.0, just beamed into the computer becoming Ma3a unbeknownst to everyone... and then was going to be beamed back out to the real world in Tron 3.0. (In a way, this may be similar to Flynn being beamed into the computer in Tron Legacy; where nobody knows where he is, some think he's dead.)

Surely DaveTRON and Monolith are not under NDA still... ?

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Who is the CEO of fCon?