Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 Missing Prefabs

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
RazorChrist
User

Missing Prefabs

on Saturday, August, 28, 2010 11:15 PM
So I'm going through the tutorials, and I'm on the Skybox part, but when I click on the Prefabs tab, there's nothing there. All the .rez files extracted fine. Did I miss something?

EDIT: Okay so I found the updated Tron_Tools that has the prefabs in it. I extracted the .rez file with the prefabs into my Game folder and the files are there. However, when I reloaded dedit, the Prefabs tab is still blank.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online buy abortion pills online pill for abortion online

Wii Homebrew Games in Development:

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: Missing Prefabs

on Sunday, August, 29, 2010 1:03 AM

Read the bottom of this post:
http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?do=top&id=357939&post=357860#357860
You're missing the DIRTYPEPREFABS files, so DEdit won't recognize that they're there. That's a snippet of the batch file mentioned in my tutorials that creates those files.

where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online open buy abortion pills online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

RazorChrist
User

Re: Missing Prefabs

on Sunday, August, 29, 2010 1:22 AM
Yeah that fixed it. I was wondering why that part of the full bat file didn't work. It was because I didn't have the samplemaps.rez included in the extraction process. I must have removed it when editing the directories in the bat. Thanks, that fixed everything.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

Wii Homebrew Games in Development:

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 Missing Prefabs