TRON: Evolution 
 TRON EVOLUTION Developer Diary

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
ShadowDragon1
User

Re: TRON EVOLUTION Developer Diary

on Sunday, September, 05, 2010 5:33 PM
yeah, but these people are the one's that spread a "hate on this thing" meme to others, and infects biased reviewers to sh*t on and tear apart a game even when it may actually be a good game.

Like the bullcrap unneccessary hate "Metroid Other M" is getting from G4 and Game Informer and all it's little followers.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Theflynnabides
User

on Sunday, September, 05, 2010 6:10 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:yeah, but these people are the one's that spread a "hate on this thing" meme to others, and infects biased reviewers to sh*t on and tear apart a game even when it may actually be a good game.

Like the bullcrap unneccessary hate "Metroid Other M" is getting from G4 and Game Informer and all it's little followers.
You should check your inbox!

Yea, well, that's just like, your opinion, man...

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, September, 05, 2010 6:48 PM
Shadowdragon-- I actually like how it has a PoP feel to it! I've always been wanting to play the PoP games but only the third game and PS3 game have subtitles--

Speaking of which, I should play the PS3 game that I borrowed from Silver. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Beefkiller
User

on Sunday, September, 05, 2010 7:21 PM
Exaclty.. what theflynnabides said

We are our own critics. Don't feed into what the trolls say. They are just jealous that they have a game that doesnt look as cool as Tron. This game will ROCK! ---End of line---

"Like the man says, there's no problems, only solutions. " ~ Kevin Flynn

Theflynnabides
User

on Sunday, September, 05, 2010 7:42 PM
bigbangbilly.exe Wrote:may i have a list of stuff that makes Tron Evolution different from other movie games?
I am only curious and I am not trolling
-Lightcycles
-it introduces concepts not previously seen in other games, such as high-mobility combat
-it's not a game based on the film like every other movie video game, it's set in between TRON and TRON: Legacy
-It has it's own original plot
-LIGHTCYCLES
-unique world with different types of challenges (ala assassin's creed, portal, and PoP)
-did I mention lightcycles?

Yea, well, that's just like, your opinion, man...

Beefkiller
User

on Sunday, September, 05, 2010 8:08 PM
i'm actually really diggin the martial arts style in this one.

"Like the man says, there's no problems, only solutions. " ~ Kevin Flynn

C:/N4M3LE5S
User

on Sunday, September, 05, 2010 9:28 PM
Theflynnabides Wrote:
bigbangbilly.exe Wrote:may i have a list of stuff that makes Tron Evolution different from other movie games?
I am only curious and I am not trolling
-Lightcycles
-it introduces concepts not previously seen in other games, such as high-mobility combat
-it's not a game based on the film like every other movie video game, it's set in between TRON and TRON: Legacy
-It has it's own original plot
-LIGHTCYCLES
-unique world with different types of challenges (ala assassin's creed, portal, and PoP)
-did I mention lightcycles?

"it's not a game based on the film like every other movie video game, it's set in between TRON and TRON: Legacy
-It has it's own original plot"

In regards to the above, I would disagree with you slightly as Enter the matrix was the same.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Sunday, September, 05, 2010 10:01 PM
Light Tanks.. not many games have cool Light Tanks where you drive around and destroy enemy targets.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Cyberwolven
User

on Sunday, September, 05, 2010 11:50 PM
Isn't there also an aspect of the game where if you 'level up' in story mode the effect will migrate over to multiplayer? Or is that the other way around?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, September, 06, 2010 12:19 AM
Hah, I like how so many people completely ignore the mass of movie-based games that take place before or after the movie. Honestly, there are almost not movie-based games now that are actually based directly on the movie anymore.

And am I the only one who thought light tank combat looked moderately frustrating (control wise)? Hopefully he was just moving the turret really slow.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 TRON EVOLUTION Developer Diary