on Saturday, October, 02, 2010 1:05 AM

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

ShadowDragon1
User

Re: Tron Evolution article

on Saturday, October, 02, 2010 2:40 AM
Pretty cool Article..

I now have over 1000 posts! lol

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

DaveTRON
User

Re: Tron Evolution article

on Saturday, October, 02, 2010 10:19 AM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:Pretty cool Article..

Congrats! It's weird to think there was ever a time on TRON Sector when getting to 100 posts was amazing.

DaveTRON

Auric
Sector Creator

RE: Tron Evolution article

on Tuesday, October, 05, 2010 3:29 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:

retty cool Article..

Congrats! It's weird to think there was ever a time on TRON Sector when getting to 100 posts was amazing.

November 17th will mark 12 years of this site being online, 10 as Tron-Sector.

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, October, 06, 2010 6:41 PM

Auric Wrote:
November 17th will mark 12 years of this site being online, 10 as Tron-Sector.
What's funny is that with this new site upgrade, Tron -Sector actually looks much like it did 10 years ago. The layout and design is almost the same as back then.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

typicaltronname
User

on Friday, March, 11, 2011 12:24 AM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:Pretty cool Article..

Man, I didn't even notice when I hit 1K, it just happened. Would have said "... and with this post I have 1000 posts!"

Well, there's always 5,000 posts to look forward to now.

Now... did I really need to say this? Because I just bumped this "dead" thread....

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Traahn
User

on Monday, March, 28, 2011 12:41 AM
DaveTron's right above. It is so much easier to crank up your post count nowadays with all the conversations going on.

Try reaching 1,000 posts 3 or 5+ years ago when all there was to talk about was a 20+ year old movie and a vague rumor once every 5 years of a sequel being made.

I remember the forum would sometimes go a few days without a single post, or reply to a post. Often there would be days with only one or two replies. So either you had conversations with yourself (which you did NOT do since it was forbidden by forum rules or etiquette, since that'd be spamming the boards to artificially inflate your post counts), or you waited for people to reply. Conversations sometimes unfolded rather slowly.

So, y'all are all spoiled I can't believe how quick post replies happen these days. I can crank out 10 posts in a few minutes like it's nothing, and others will have replied to 5 other threads/posts for me to reply to.

In the end, maybe post counts should be weighted. For posts that were made more than 3 years ago, they should receive triple or quadruple count value by the forum... at least.

PS: I finally played a snippet of Tron Evolution this weekend at a friend's, and just as I suspected when watching the pre-launch trailers, wall-running sucks and the game could be loads better. I'm curious to see the cinematic story unfold, though. I still won't buy it until it is $10-$15 or less. When I think of Tron, the last thing I think of is wall-running, spiderman climbing, spiderman swinging and non-stop parkour battles.

I hope Disney spends a lot more time, energy and care on the next Tron video game to give it much more polish and sophistication.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

typicaltronname
User

on Monday, March, 28, 2011 12:44 AM
Traahn Wrote:.

So, y'all are all spoiled I can't believe how quick post replies happen these days. I can crank out 10 posts in a few minutes like it's nothing, and others will have replied to 5 other threads/posts for me to reply to.

In the end, maybe post counts should be weighted. For posts that were made more than 3 years ago, they should receive triple or quadruple count value by the forum... at least.

PS: Finally played a snippet of Tron Evolutoin this weekend, and just as I suspected when watching the pre-launch trailers, wall-running sucks and the game doesn't do much for me except I'm curious to see the cinematic story unfold.

We're not spoiled! Now buy me a Lamborghini! I want one

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Tron Evolution article