Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 I have THE!!! TRON Arcade w/ Elusive TRON Token. Dont Believe ME! Check it out!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
wildinindiana
User

RE: I have THE!!! TRON Arcade w/ Elusive TRON Token. Dont Believe ME! Check it out!

on Wednesday, December, 08, 2010 9:59 AM
LUCKYMAN Wrote:hey dummy, do you really think there was only one aladdins castle???

the tokens were given out at ALL aladdins castle arcades (some 40+ stores) when the tron game first came out..., my dad worked at store #44 in the granite run mall in media, PA.. Ok so your bullshit story about jeff bridges and such is sooo bull... Also my dad didnt STEAL the tokens, he was allowed to take them along with other goodies as pictured above. The story about only 9 missing, has nothing to do with the ones i own

stop telling people that these were only given out at 1 loctation... your tech guy is full of crap also....

by the way heres my dads jacket from when he worked at aladdins castle:

!!!!PWNED!!!!!!!

PWNED... Lol... how sad... First, I never said your dad did not work there... Your ridiculous lie about your tokens made anything you say a little suspect... The worst part is that you are proving that you knew you didnt have the only tokens that exist.

Second, noone else had any info on these tokens when I did tons of searching except you. Your story was that there were only 5 of these tokens in existance, and you had them all. Infact you guaranteed that the only place you would ever be able to get one of these tokens was from you ( not only is there my token but I know another guy who has one). Of course, in the same sentence, you were selling one of your tokens. I wasnt trying to sell anything to anyone. You were lieing to make a buck. Thats wrong on so many levels. Since his was the only believable story I had received. I believed it. (Thank you to all of you who have given me more information)

Third, it is funny how luckyman has all kinds of information on how many of these these tokens are out there now that he has SOLD his "ONLY 5 IN EXISTANCE" tokens. I would consider that a cheat, liar, and thief. Lets say any one of you bought one of these tokens from this guy, paying a nice big premium because there are "ONLY 5 IN EXISTANCE" and "HE HAS THEM ALL" and " HE GUARANTEES YOU WILL NEVER FIND ONE ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HIM" (this is what he said in his for sale blog). Then come to find out very shortly after you bought it from him that there are more of these tokens and he completely lied. Even he is saying that they were sent to different places and more of them exist. That proves that he knowingly lied to sell his tokens for a premium. I think if I were one of the guys who got duped into buying one of his tokens for a big premium, I would hold him to his GUARANTEE. I just hate people who lie to sell a product. Especially something that is already extremely rare and to say that you have the only ones that exist is unnecessary.
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

LUCKYMAN
User

RE: I have THE!!! TRON Arcade w/ Elusive TRON Token. Dont Believe ME! Check it out!

on Wednesday, December, 08, 2010 1:58 PM
didnt lie about nothing ... your a liar about having some machine that the actors played on.. then lie about some guy saying there are only 9 out there....

bottom line.. yes i did make ALOT OF MONEY off my coins and you did not.. i got 500.00 for 2 on my coins and you did not.. also i own 5 others to boot... so who cares what you say about me, my story or anything... Before you found your 1 token, yes mine was the only 7 to exist... So you find one out of shear luck and you turn to make my story untrue? how F*ucked up is that? Like you have nothing else better in your life then try to prove me wrong.. i mean WTF?? Yes i did have the only ones in existence till you so happen to luck out and find one.. you didnt buy one, you didnt have one from back then.. you LUCKED out!!!

ENJOY YOUR 1 TOKEN.... i think i might sell another for 250.00 hmmm yeah i think i will

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

: Intel QX9650 3.0 12mb cache/ Intel X38bt/ Thermaltake V2/ EVGA GTX280 FTW editon(670mhz,1024mb)/ 2 gig DDR3/ X-FI FATAL1TY/(2) 150 gig WD Raptors/ Samsung 2232BW/ Razor Trantula keyboard/ Razor Diamond back mouse/Thermaltake Armor case

and DISCS OF ARCADE OWNER!
- USERS WROTE US, A USER EVEN WROTE YOU!

wildinindiana
User

on Thursday, December, 09, 2010 9:03 AM
You keep proving my point. You are saying that you had 7 of the tokens, yet when you just had one up for sale you said there were only 5 in existance and guaranteed you would only get one from you. When you are now saying that you yourself had 7 of them. So, it would stand to reason that there were 2 other tokens floating around out there that YOU sold YOURSELF. The difference is, I have no problem admiting the story I got was not completely correct. I am glad you lied and this all blew up, because I got to find out some great information about my machine and token. Even some of the information you have given. The problem is, you didnt offer any of this information until your selling ploy was called out. I have no problem with you saying you have the only 7!!! Known in existance, since you didnt know my token existed and the other guy I know who has one. I wont name him because if he wants to get into this, thats up to him. But, you didnt know these other 2 existed. You know you had 7 of them and flat out said that there were only 5 in existance so you could sell another one.

This is what I have found out since I called out your blatent lie...

My machine is a Ballys Tournament Machine...
Not the one and only machine like I was told...

There was a hoopla which included 3 of the TRON Movie Stars Cindy Morgan, Bruce Boxleitner, and David Warner... (Which is awesome)
Although that somewhat backs up the story of the three acters from the movie
being there that I was told by the technician who owned the machine, the odds of
Jeff Bridges being there as one of the 3 is slim and unsubstantiated...

The tokens were used for the Ballys Tournament...
Not a movie opening party... But again does not change the fact that they are
extremely rare and only 9 of them I KNOW to exist and 6 KNOWN and PICTURE
VERIFIED to Exist.

IF YOU THINK I HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WHAT SO EVER, YOU ARE COMPLETELY OUT OF YOUR MIND. THE WHOLE THING IS AWESOME.

Now, is there anything you want to say about your "5 IN EXISTANCE" Token lie when you have said yourself you had 7 but sold 2 of them. As I am sure you will not, its okay, because now all this information is out there for everyone to see. So, those who bought a token from you or may buy one from you in the future will know the true story. Next time you list one of these tokens for sale, you might list it as at least 8 known in existance. Because if not, we will get to chat again.

Thank you to all of you who game all of the information, and please dont stop, if you have more information, please let us all know.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

LUCKYMAN
User

on Thursday, December, 09, 2010 9:40 AM
lol.. i just sold another for 250.00 ..lol... now i have 4 left... the best part is the person that just bought my 3rd one just read your crap and lughed at you...lol....

awsome now i made 750.00 off 3 very rare tokens.... lolol...

you might list it as at least 8 known in existance. Because if not, we will get to chat again.

what are you some sort of stalker?? i hope you take every minute of your life pursuing this cause im sure thats the kind of NO LIFE that you have...

by the way, ive been in the arcade scene for many years. The people i know and have dealt with know me and who i am.. i dont lie about anything... enjoy your one token order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

: Intel QX9650 3.0 12mb cache/ Intel X38bt/ Thermaltake V2/ EVGA GTX280 FTW editon(670mhz,1024mb)/ 2 gig DDR3/ X-FI FATAL1TY/(2) 150 gig WD Raptors/ Samsung 2232BW/ Razor Trantula keyboard/ Razor Diamond back mouse/Thermaltake Armor case

wildinindiana
User

on Thursday, December, 09, 2010 2:11 PM
Hey "Luckyman", sorry it took so long to get back to your lame attempt at a comeback. If you are all giddy about getting a tiny little $250 here and there for some tokens, I cant imagine how little you make at your job. Do you have one, or is the "arcade scene" your job... lol... I would have gotten back to your reply earlier but I was doing a little business. You see, a guy who came across the this forum made me an offer. I have had lots of offers, but this one I just couldnt refuse. $4000 was the final agreed price. $3200 for the machine, and $800 for the token to keep it with its machine. And I didnt have to lie about it. He knew he was getting a Tournament Machine and a rare tournament token. Wow, that means, my token sold for more than the three you sold. I guess it dosent pay to lie... does it... ENJOY YOUR NEW MACHINE BUDDY... Merry Christmas!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, December, 09, 2010 2:21 PM
Help me out here. At this point I can't tell which one of you is the hero of the story and which one is the villain?

Heck, think I'll just change the channel instead, this show is boring.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

LUCKYMAN
User

on Friday, December, 10, 2010 5:19 AM
DaveTRON Wrote:Heck, think I'll just change the channel instead, this show is boring.

i hear that man, im done with this yenta... ive wasted enough time arguing with this freak..

LUCKYMAN
User

on Monday, December, 13, 2010 9:40 PM
omg i have to say this guy is EXTREMELY nuts, now i know why hes all over my story, what a FREAK!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/1982-Ballys-TRON-Tournament-Arcade-Machine-Used-Tour-/280601785699?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item41552b7563
read this guys story.... the best part is he really thinks he has a tron torunament machine when in fact the DECAL ON THE SPINNER IS NOT ORIGINAL.... LOLOLOL....omg sooo funny!!!!!!! where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

LUCKYMAN
User

on Monday, December, 20, 2010 5:35 AM
well why didnt you take this offer then LIAR?????????

You see, a guy who came across the this forum made me an offer. I have had lots of offers, but this one I just couldnt refuse. $4000 was the final agreed price. $3200 for the machine, and $800 for the token to keep it with its machine

LOL...now this is funny.. dude thinks he can get that much for a tron...lol..NEWS FLASH since you dont deal in arcade machines and have NO IDEA what they are worth in the market, nor do you know ANYONE to sell this too... you WONT even get the 1200 that your asking for .... that 810.00 bid was probably the best your gonna get.. your not gonna get the 1200 that your asking for.. remember dummy people have to fork over another 250-350 to have it shipped, unless they live in the area....

C:/N4M3LE5S
User

on Monday, December, 20, 2010 6:14 AM

what is it with the clowns/trolls in this forum nowadays?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

tomorowlandude
User

on Monday, December, 27, 2010 11:26 PM
Whatever its rarity is, that is a really cool token.

KASxxWill
User

on Wednesday, January, 05, 2011 5:39 PM
That's awesome, lucky you. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 I have THE!!! TRON Arcade w/ Elusive TRON Token. Dont Believe ME! Check it out!